What if Rowlf was the main Muppet?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
But there would be some bitterness with Kermit towards Piggy for leaving him.
How do you figure? It seems Kermit is the one reluctant to notice any relationship.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Piggy and her relationship to the others kind of mirrors Frank and the others to me in a way.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Piggy and her relationship to the others kind of mirrors Frank and the others to me in a way.
I'd rather see Piggy as a character of her own in this case than just a stand in for him :coy:. Of course, I like to separate the muppets and those who play them as two different 'people':excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Their lives can still mirror each others that they can still be two separate "people".
Good point. I mean, so many characters are created due to the personality of their creator or performer. I mean, without Vince's genius and Mark's brillant acting, The Undertaker wouldn't exist. The same with The Muppets, for without Jim inventing all these creations & the Muppeteers bringing these characters to life, The Muppets as we know them wouldn't exist.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
That too. There's valid points on either side.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
wwfpooh said:
But in MTM, she has another opportunity for a gig, but she forgoes that for Kermit, considering she felt her Kemie was getting too friendly with Jenny.
I remember her getting fired at the dept store ... what gig did she have again? At any rate, given the ending, it's quite obvious that she chose a gig that would make her rich, famous ... and deceptively married. :big_grin:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yep. XD And that gig has worked very well. ^_^