The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Newspaper prices are going up now.

Not that I actually read the paper, but gee whiz, it's true, NOTHING is sacred from price jacking!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Newspaper prices are going up now.

Not that I actually read the paper, but gee whiz, it's true, NOTHING is sacred from price jacking!
Certainly not. Such is the way of the world.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why don't they just go ahead and charge us for living and breathing?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
No thanks. We should have some rights.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I saw this HUGE spider. It was black and yellow and it had to have been at least 2 inches in length with a 3 inch legspan. It was spinning a web on our outside light next to our door. it scared me

edit: I just checked and I think its a golden orb spider. there was a picture of one in our chemistry textbook

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I saw this HUGE spider. It was black and yellow and it had to have been at least 2 inches in length with a 3 inch legspan. It was spinning a web on our outside light next to our door. it scared me

edit: I just checked and I think its a golden orb spider. there was a picture of one in our chemistry textbook
Next thing you know, I'm probably going to find one of those things in MY ROOM!
As I said, arachnids and other insects are nothing to fear.
Oh yeah, so when this thing bites Sarge, she's filled with poisonous venom, and she only has days to live, she won't have anything to fear but fear itself.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I didn't mean that & you know it. And who knows if it's poisonous or not?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
For some reason, the AOL webpage you gives links to AOL, Yahoo and Gmail. Not worried about competition are they?

wwfpooh

Reaction score
For some reason, the AOL webpage you gives links to AOL, Yahoo and Gmail. Not worried about competition are they?
Apparently not. XD It's like WWE worrying about WCW when the company was on its last legs. ^_^