Fraggle Rock Complete Box Set Amazon Sales Rank

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, somtimes these responses can come across the wrong way.:embarrassed:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I often thought to er is human, so hopefully, it is okay.

RL4422

Reaction score
I'm so dissappointed at the rating. I understand that people are upset about them not releasing season four, but that shouldn't affect the rating for this product. If you look closely, you understand the rating... but at first glance it give Fraggle Rock a bad name. I'd rather have the amazon shoppers see a five star rating.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm so dissappointed at the rating. I understand that people are upset about them not releasing season four, but that shouldn't affect the rating for this product. If you look closely, you understand the rating... but at first glance it give Fraggle Rock a bad name. I'd rather have the amazon shoppers see a five star rating.
I understand, but I think this should have been expected.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Anyone who remembers FR clearly enough to want to buy the full series set in the first place will understand that the reviews are about HIT and not FR itself I think:smile:. I don't know anyone who actually buys full series sets that takes amazon ratings to heart anway :excited:.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It just hopped over to Amazon and it appears as though HIT will have a hard time recovering their reputation for this particular release (at least on that site) no matter what their plans for single setting would be in the future. This really was a poor strategy that kicks some "muck and goo" at the Fraggle property. I suppose they believe people will buy them and complain at the same time. I'll keep true to my word and wait a week or two before parting with any money on this set. That’s if I can actually afford it! :smirk:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
This really was a poor strategy that kicks some "muck and goo" at the Fraggle property. I suppose they believe people will buy them and complain at the same time.
I thought that too. But all they can really do, at this point, is hope people will buy them at all. I think they will make some money from this, as there are fans who will want it no matter what and others who have purchased nothing so far. However, I believe most consumers will still only buy a Season 4 set.

As someone else mentioned a while back, HIT must know that most of the 1.3 million people who have already purchased season sets are not going to go for this. Casual fans, who probably make up roughly 99% of those 1.3 million, will almost certainly pass. Heck, it sounds like many of us diehards are going to pass!

I think HIT is aware of the large consumer base they need to address after this sells through.