Pre-Order Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Though, if you pre-order through Amazon they have a low price guaruantee. If it's ever offered at a price lower than your pre-order price point between the time you place the pre-order and the actual release, they'll give you the lowest price.
Yeah that is good! Just if anyone plans to buy it off the shelf, I think it pays to wait and see if and when the price is lowered after Nov. 8th. :smile:

getup

Reaction score
i really don't see the price being lowered too much below that. complete series set like this at a retail store...don't see being anything lower than 119.99...so i am really tempted to take the 10 dollar off 97 bucks at amazon.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
i really don't see the price being lowered too much below that. complete series set like this at a retail store...don't see being anything lower than 119.99...so i am really tempted to take the 10 dollar off 97 bucks at amazon.

Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking about the price not lowering too much. Besides, I'm a little loopy when it comes to Fraggles... Have to have it right away.

About the $10 off through Amazon thing... I'd read all the fine print on that before you sign up for it. I believe they give you the discount when you sign up for the bill me later thing and that might inculde some rather substantial finance charges.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm going to wait, I have to save money and I'm still not thrilled about the decision. :wink:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Something that just sprang into my mind

Does anyone think that the Red Fraggle short may be shown in theaters before the Fraggle Rock movie (and in turn, maybe on the DVD release of the movie as well)? :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Does anyone think that the Red Fraggle short may be shown in theaters before the Fraggle Rock movie (and in turn, maybe on the DVD release of the movie as well)? :excited:
It might, considering Edwards is writing for the short and the movie. XD

Redsonga

Reaction score
It might, considering Edwards is writing for the short and the movie. XD
*screeching sound* He is? I've got to see it now:smile:! I just hope it's not too short to get a feel about his writing style with the fraggles...Words on paper are one thing, but how a scene works when it is really made is another...

Anyway, I'm not buying the set..I'm waiting beside the mail box for my season 4 from AUS:excited:

Status
Not open for further replies.