Who's Tale is it anyway Found!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I would have to agree that Dave did a pretty good job here!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Hmmm..I really think her voice should be higher, nearly everyone elses' is in baby form...IMHO, her voice is even a bit low for her adult self :confused:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hmmm..I really think her voice should be higher, nearly everyone elses' is in baby form...IMHO, her voice is even a bit low for her adult self :confused:
wow you know i had that in the back of my mind when i was watching the last part of the eposide the first time .
Don't get me wrong i really loved the eposide very much as i said the frist time . LOL
Really that is very true , i love what you said Redsonga that the voices of others yes that was at a baby level , and that janice sould have had her voice but lower .

very true

Drtooth

Reaction score
The writers REALLY should have done more with Bean. this episode proves they could have. All the other Bean episodes seemed like he was pasted in last minute. In "Sing a Song of Super Heroes" they had to parody the TMNT with 5 turtles to accomodate him. (what? was he supposed to be that Human kid "Zack?" or Venus 5 years before she was forced into the gang?)

The only other time they really "used" him was when Skeeter was furious at Scooter for crashing in the "Return of the Jedi" fantasy sequence (or was it Empire?), and pretends Bean is her brother. making him Elbean Jetson and R2Bean2....

muppet baby

Reaction score
The writers REALLY should have done more with Bean. this episode proves they could have. All the other Bean episodes seemed like he was pasted in last minute. In "Sing a Song of Super Heroes" they had to parody the TMNT with 5 turtles to accomodate him. (what? was he supposed to be that Human kid "Zack?" or Venus 5 years before she was forced into the gang?)

The only other time they really "used" him was when Skeeter was furious at Scooter for crashing in the "Return of the Jedi" fantasy sequence (or was it Empire?), and pretends Bean is her brother. making him Elbean Jetson and R2Bean2....
yes they should have done more with bean you are right about this eposide they should have janice and bean doing more intoaction i think :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Has anybody notice that all season episodes have been put up except for "In Search of Bronze Beatle".

muppet baby

Reaction score
Has anybody notice that all season episodes have been put up except for "In Search of Bronze Beatle".
yes william you are so right about that it is really werid and also i have not thought about that eposide in ages .

wiley207

Reaction score
Yeah! I would have to agree that Dave did a pretty good job here!
Agreed. Dave did a great job as Baby Janice. It sounded just like Richard Hunt doing the voice! And the valley girl personality Janice is famous for even worked as a toddler!

Redsonga

Reaction score
Agreed. Dave did a great job as Baby Janice. It sounded just like Richard Hunt doing the voice! And the valley girl personality Janice is famous for even worked as a toddler!
As a California girl I have to say that Baby Janice's valley girl accent, unlike her adult one, sounds very fake and forced IMHO...

muppet baby

Reaction score
As a California girl I have to say that Baby Janice's valley girl accent, unlike her adult one, sounds very fake and forced IMHO...
yes come to think about it , it does sound forced somewhat , all in all i am glad though that they did , bring her to muppet babies at least once that was to cool .