Any news on Sesame Street Old School Vol. 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Does anybody know if there is any info on the Sesame Street: Old School, Vol. 3 set yet?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I've actually been wondering that myself - I need MY version of Sesame Street, darnit :/

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I've actually been wondering that myself - I need MY version of Sesame Street, darnit :/
Perhaps all the celeb cameos in the 80's & 90's are causing a slow progression of those years being put on DVD?

AAO

Reaction score
well they seem to do be doing these in "4's".. so the next two sets may possibly just be 80's... that could be the problem for the time getting all the best things together. Cuz let's face it, Sesame in the 80's was amazing! Monster Piece theater etc.. it's all there!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
well they seem to do be doing these in "4's".. so the next two sets may possibly just be 80's... that could be the problem for the time getting all the best things together. Cuz let's face it, Sesame in the 80's was amazing! Monster Piece theater etc.. it's all there!
Indeed. But that's 'cause many of us are 80's/90's children who've since matured into 80's/90's adults. XD

AAO

Reaction score
i understand... watched the exact stuff growing up and enjoyed all of Sesame's perfect years that brought muchmore than they do now... :frown:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
i understand... watched the exact stuff growing up and enjoyed all of Sesame's perfect years that brought muchmore than they do now... :frown:
Me, I still find a fond place in my heart for the Street. Sure, things have changed & some characters--Linda, Barkley, Bruno, Biff, etc.--have left, but the loveable quality of the show (even with Elmo) is still present...even today.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Well they didn't exactly leave but they are no longer in use anymore, really.
I'd just like to think they moved, due to a job relocation. That seems more plausible than saying "they'e 'retired'" (i.e. that they're characters are essentially dead, as they're no longer being used).

Drtooth

Reaction score
Me, I still find a fond place in my heart for the Street. Sure, things have changed & some characters--Linda, Barkley, Bruno, Biff, etc.--have left, but the loveable quality of the show (even with Elmo) is still present...even today.
Bruno ain't coming back... his puppet was utterly destroyed with wear, and building another would cost a fortune.

But at any rate, anyone got any insider info on if SS OS3's being planned. Last time I remember ssetta saying that they wuz planning to just do an all skit compilation. A ture shame, since a lot of things happened in the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.