Absolutely OUTRAGEOUS!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Good thing I've got iO Digital Cable.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And the sad thing is, they're ALREADY a greedy, penny-pinching corporation that already over-charges customers and just looks for excuses to cut your service off so you'll head down to the local branch to pay them to turn your service back on (which they take their ever-loving time to)... this is going to be abother one of those excuses: "Oh, you've been using the internet too much".

Drtooth

Reaction score
And the sad thing is, they're ALREADY a greedy, penny-pinching corporation that already over-charges customers and just looks for excuses to cut your service off so you'll head down to the local branch to pay them to turn your service back on (which they take their ever-loving time to)... this is going to be abother one of those excuses: "Oh, you've been using the internet too much".
Let's not forget they also want to buy up the internet with other telecoms so that it will be as moronically regulated an uninterresting as television has become. Man, these corporations are becoming pre-Teddy Roosevelt intolerable. TV sucks now, since there's only 5 entertainment companies owning thousands of stations and channels. All our jobs are going to India and China so the manufactured goods industry doesn't have to pay "minimum Wage" or "Benefits" or anything that American workers are entitled to, and we wonder why everything's shoddy and covered in toxic paint.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Other companies are considering the same thing. Broadband's infrastructure is reportedly in jeopardy from dwindling space. YouTube and others are partly to blame. I think this is a horrible move by Comcast and not the way to win customers! I wouldn't feel "Comcastic!" Even if they need to do something like this, they are doing it in an upsetting way. Customers will leave and never return.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Here's an article that gives a better explanation.

This really doesn't seem like a big deal. Who could download 250 GB worth of stuff in a month? It seems impossible unless you're doing it 24/7.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Maybe they are trying it to do something about the speed? I dunno