The missing season 4 episodes are being put up on youtube...

Redsonga

Reaction score
I'll see. If not, you'll be notified for sure. But I am sure you did your best. ^_^
*lol* If not? I think I've actually gotten the hang of making my videos as near to DVD picture as youtube will let me:excited:

Redsonga

Reaction score
I merely meant if it refused to cooperate. Thankfully, it has cooperated and the song is in picture perfect quality & doesn't freeze.
*lol* I'm sorry, I've been in a mood the last few days :embarrassed:. I didn't mean to say anything bad...All these songs are helping to cheer me up though :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I've been in a mood the last few days
*morphs into RPG kitten form and hugs her*

*morphs back* It's understandle. Especially with the news we got in that other thread about a RC parody...:frown:

Redsonga

Reaction score
KITTY :big_grin:! I'll hug 'm and squeeze 'm and call 'm George :big_grin:!

*sigh* I know...
Well, since I have to rip 'Brush with Jealousy' (OMG, I spelled jealousy right :big_grin:) all over again I decided to put up Red's Dragon in the mean time..I've learned my lesson, never delete something until you know you don't need it anymore :stick_out_tongue:!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
KITTY ! I'll hug 'm and squeeze 'm and call 'm George!
*coughs* I do have a name, you know. *smirks*

*goes to watch Red's Dragon*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
So THAT'S what that tunnel looks like ... nothing like I imagined ... huh

Redsonga

Reaction score
So THAT'S what that tunnel looks like ... nothing like I imagined ... huh
I had forgotten exactly about the room itself to..but now that I remember I'm going to have so much fun :3.
The tree with golden apples legend seems to follow me in whatever book or movie I see from my childhood :smile:..I like it though, so that's okay...

Part three of Red's Dragon is up now :excited:!

Shadowkai

Reaction score
Any chance you can put the Mudbunny episode up next? ^^; I forgot the name of the episode, but I know it's when Wembley meets the Mudbunny...^^;