Classic Muppets filming NBC Christmas special

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Teheheh. Indeed! To hear about all of these different projects is one thing, but when it actually hits you that they are going through with the projects, it just makes the excitement swell up.

Perhaps this excitement is premature, but I have hope!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
AH I wonder if Kermit will be in the Macey thanksgiving day parade.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if we do see Kermit in the parade. I can't think of a reason why they wouldn't, considering it could be great potential publicity for the special. It would be especially great to see both a balloon, and maybe appearances by the Muppets themselves. While this is just my own wishful thinking, I think it will be excellent publicity.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
True that, but to some, any publicity is good publicity. I don't subscribe to this thinking, but to each their own.

Beauregard

Reaction score
You know what I love more than anything else I have heard or seen yet. Camilla was there, right there with the others, wearing a scarf, and obviously looking gooey-eyed at her Gonzo. Camilla...She was there...

Also! (Yes, I am reading too much into one teensy little photo), Animal was *not* there which may mean he hasn't been given solo-status for this movie as one of the "gang" but is instead placed in scenes with the Electric Mayhem?

Quesal

Reaction score
This sounds interesting, and I am very glad that The Muppets are still making new projects and such, but nothing competes with Muppet Family Christmas
and/or Muppet Christmas Carol

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Nothing does compete with Muppet Family Christmas, because it brings the extended family together.

ngreen522

Reaction score
This sounds interesting, and I am very glad that The Muppets are still making new projects and such, but nothing competes with Muppet Family Christmas
and/or Muppet Christmas Carol
I have a confession to make ....
Well, see ... the thing is ..... (Golly, how do I say this?)
...I've never seen Muppet Christmas Carol.

:embarrassed: I'm so ashamed.

ngreen522

Reaction score
ToughPigs.com referred to "letters to Santa" as a production title. I can't help but think of other titles that might work, considering what little plot information we know.
How about "A Muppet Christmas Mishap"?
or, "A Muppet Christmas Mishop"? .... ok, maybe not.

If you could rename this special, what would you think of?