Classic Muppets filming NBC Christmas special

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Most of the gang seems to be there and Scooter is heavily featured in the pictures too! :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Most of the gang seems to be there and Scooter is heavily featured in the pictures too! :wink:
I'm thinking that Scooter, Floyd, and Janice will have a very decent sized role in this special.

Notice in the group picture... Sweetums, Lew Zealand, Rowlf... and Robin. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It appears that Rowlf is in the background again in this. Hope I'm wrong. :sympathy: I'm just so happy and shocked that they can fit all these guys into an hour-long special! And man, Scooter is featured in several of the new pictures! :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Have you all been to toughpigs.com lattly? They have been posting a part of a very good intervewie with Steve Whitmere! You can really tell that Steve is very exited about this new show. I really think this is the best Muppeter interview i have read in a very long time, and there is still yet to come.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
A lot of those group shots at that house remind me a LOT of Muppet Family Christmas. I realize it's no longer an option, but it still gives me that kind of feel.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Excitement! Robin, Lew Zealand, Sweetums, the Electric Mayhem, Rowlf, Scooter... Wow! I can't even form real, complete sentences to describe the happiness. :flirt:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
The new photos on Greg's Muppet Newsflash blog are fantastic! I just wanted to share how gorgeous I think Piggy looks. :smile:

ngreen522

Reaction score
Have you all been to toughpigs.com lattly? They have been posting a part of a very good intervewie with Steve Whitmere! You can really tell that Steve is very exited about this new show. I really think this is the best Muppeter interview i have read in a very long time, and there is still yet to come.
Good lookin' out dwayne! I think that interview just changed my life. ... oh steve...:flirt: lol