Classic Muppets filming NBC Christmas special

Nick22

Reaction score
i am really hoping to see sweetums, rowlf, scooter, janice and many others make a comback in this movie. i have never seen any of the muppet movies or muppet specials. ik that most of the movies are on dvd but where can i watch the specials? i am also in the proccess of watching all the episodes of the muppet show since i was born in 1996, by that time the muppet show was kinda long gone. and i grew up watching so much sesame street it's not even funnny. i am extremely exicted for this new speical. i think it's gonna be fantastic. and i love that it will be on NBC. idk why but i just do. idk if anyone had said this yet but i heard that it only took 2 weeks to shoot. i might be wrong. and there are gonna be a bunch of celebrities. the only 2 that i know in it are madison pettis and whoppi goldberg. but i just hope the electric mayhem makes a HUGE comeback. i would really love to see more of them. espiecally janice because she has been in the back round for years now. i wanna see all of the muppets that have been either non speaking parts or have just been more in the backround. im sure someone said this too but it is supposed to air on NBC on December 17 at 8 pm. i am so excited!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That was freaky. Wow, that Pig sure has a wandering eye. I'm so excited about this special! :sing:

rtgentry

Reaction score
kermit made the front page of the newspaper today on the banner of it due to the new movie coming out this holiday season. YAYYYYY

theprawncracker

Reaction score
kermit made the front page of the newspaper today on the banner of it due to the new movie coming out this holiday season. YAYYYYY
DUDE! That's AWESOME! Which paper? Is it your local one or a nationwide periodical? :attitude:

rtgentry

Reaction score
It is on the San Antonio Express news paper for today

Luke

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there are two trailers on the NBC website for this, i couldnt actually access them as im outside the USA but its on their holiday video page.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there are two trailers on the NBC website for this, i couldnt actually access them as im outside the USA but its on their holiday video page.
There's actually a five minute clip from the special featuring the large Post Office song and dance number that is just spectacular. I'm in awe right now... this special is going to be AMAZING.

There's also another clip of the special highlighted in NBC's total holiday preview commercial--and LtS was DEFINITELY the biggest part of the commercial, so will probably be the biggest part of NBC's holiday broadcasts. This is SO exciting and I'm SO glad to be a part of all this. :big_grin:

GO MUPPETS! ! !

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
I am goin to check out NBC.com~!

I love the song "I Believe in Santa Clause" soo beauitful~!