Classic Muppets filming NBC Christmas special

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Maybe this has been mentioned already and I missed it, but are there any plans to release this on DVD?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
CHECK THIS OUT! :smile: :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkKU8qXBcig

I think you'll really enjoy this one.

*falls over*

*dead*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ! ! ! ! ! !

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO--HOW CAN I EVEN--AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ROWLF! SINGING! ROBIN! SINGING! DR. TEETH! SINGING! CRAZY HARRY! BLOWING THINGS UP! FOZZIE! GONZO! KERMIT! SINGING! PEPE! SINGING! RIZZO! SINGING! POLICE CAR! THIS VIDEO WAS POSTED ON FOZZIE'S PROFILE! ! ! ! ! ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! *EXPLODES*

Nick22

Reaction score

*falls over*

*dead*

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO--HOW CAN I EVEN--AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ROWLF! SINGING! ROBIN! SINGING! DR. TEETH! SINGING! CRAZY HARRY! BLOWING THINGS UP! FOZZIE! GONZO! KERMIT! SINGING! PEPE! SINGING! RIZZO! SINGING! POLICE CAR! THIS VIDEO WAS POSTED ON FOZZIE'S PROFILE! ! ! ! ! ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! *EXPLODES*
PRAWNIE! calm down! *slaps you across the face over and over* get a hold of yourself! if you die you wont be able to see the movie at all!

IgorPonweed

Reaction score

*falls over*

*dead*

I belive you forgot Scooter. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
So...

Anyone notice...The piano lid fall on Rowlf's fingers? Animal smashing Scooter's laptop? Eric's head below Miss Piggy? Beaker's Girlfriend has at least two costumes, suggesting two scenes. Zoot has a woolen hat!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
So...

Anyone notice...The piano lid fall on Rowlf's fingers? Animal smashing Scooter's laptop? Eric's head below Miss Piggy? Beaker's Girlfriend has at least two costumes, suggesting two scenes. Zoot has a woolen hat!
Are you playing this in slow motion? Will this require an intervention? :embarrassed: Actually I noticed everything but Eric's head and Zoot's hat (however he did appear different for some reason).

muppetfan89

Reaction score
Sorry, if this was asked already but, I just wanted to know, something. Now that Jerry Nelson isn't part of the Muppets, anymore, and just Sesame Street, who's playing his characters?

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
I have not looked at all the links here (although I'm grateful they were posted on this thread) because I don't want to get too spoiled.

It looks and sounds great, which is good because I was worried this new movie/special was going to be more kid-oriented when I heard the plotline for it.

I've honestly LOVED each and every one of the Muppet movies and specials over the years (even Oz, despite how weak it was compared to all the others).

It does seem to be the first movie since the original three that has everything the fanbase as a whole is looking for. Favorite Muppets (both old and new), totally original story instead of an adaption or homage of books/movies (MFS was an original story, and I personally loved it, but it was missing the original songs that fans had come to expect over the years), and new original songs!

MFC, MCC, IAVMMCM were all excellent, and I think that this will shine just as brightly as the rest of them.