"Welcome To Pooh Corner" & "Dumbo's Flying Circus"

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Anybody remember these shows on the Disney Channel? I didn't realize JHC developed all the costumes. And does anyone know where I could buy/trade the episodes? :excited:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I remember both. Too bad the only episode of Poor Corner online is the "Too Smart for Strangers" PSA & the only episode of Dumbo's Circus online is bits and peices of the Halloween episode.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
OMG Dave, I totally grew up on those shows, I watched them and then flipped over to Sesame Street, it was a routine! I didn't know that JHC developed the costumes, that is awesome! Looking back they really were the cheeziest shows ever, but I LOVE them. I have been wanting to find episodes too, there is half of a Halloween Dumbo's Circus out on Youtube, but that is about the best I've ever found.

Sorry, just noticed wwfpooh mentioned the Halloween episode already, my bad.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Of they were cheesy and even used a precursor format akin to Dora, but at least when the audience was involved, it was involved in some guessing game or some useful activity (like walking, hopping, jumping, marching, skipping, etc. for exercize).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Wow! Didn't know but think it's so cool the JHC did the costumes/puppets!

Redsonga

Reaction score
I remember both. Too bad the only episode of Poor Corner online is the "Too Smart for Strangers" PSA & the only episode of Dumbo's Circus online is bits and peices of the Halloween episode.
It is a shame..I had one episode on a VHS I use to watch over and over..it was a good episode that focused on Rabbit doing a craft project and Piglet sang a song about cleaning...I wish that some people didn't think that the only episodes worth putting on youtube are the ones they can easly take out of context with bad jokes :embarrassed:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Agreed. I stated my peice on the subject and how the PSA was fitting for the time period.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Yeah. But then we'd get "I want to take drugs so I can see my fav cartoon characters" jokes.