MC Community: Where is it going?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Just want to say I don't want to limit my posting and I regret it got that heated. Threatening to leave isn't the best way to handle things for anyone. But I meant what I said, I would be disturbed if people's ability to discuss faith in a civil manner was hampered. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
We may disagree, but that is just a part of talking with other people:smile:
You're definitely right, I really don't mind the debating. It doesn't always mean people are fighting here. Even about "deep" topics, sometimes people are just having a dialogue, it doesn't mean there's a problem. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Definitlely this place is overall great, and compared to places like imdb, heh.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Definitlely this place is overall great, and compared to places like imdb, heh.
OMG imdb :eek:! I was not even talking about places that bad ..MC is the level up from heaven compared to that :embarrassed:!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah it's just utter chaos there sometimes. We do much better. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've heard that a lot before. Never been on their forums. They're really bad, huh?
Well you know their discussions are always very interesting and informative, but there's just a lot of mean spiritedness.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
My Little Pony + mean fourm = :eek:
You know what fourm I think is kind of mean in my opinion, is the RetroJunk forums. don't get me wrong, I like the site, It just seems that the fourm is kind of mean. what do you all think.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Our mean is nothing compared to their mean..trust me..or even my My Little Pony forums mean, if you can believe it :stick_out_tongue:
...Wow...THAT makes me laugh lol.

But I believe it, those ponies always could be a little catty!

Redsonga

Reaction score
My Little Pony + mean fourm = :eek:
You know what fourm I think is kind of mean in my opinion, is the RetroJunk forums. don't get me wrong, I like the site, It just seems that the fourm is kind of mean. what do you all think.
I think when it comes to childhood loves some people on the internet can really become hateful if someone disagrees with their veiws. It becomes sort of like they are all back in grade school saying "You like _____? Eeew, ______ is for babies!"
Of course, I think half of them are just bitter because they never got _____ for a gift when they were little:coy:...