FAO Schwartz: Muppet Whatnot Workshop coming October 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Since I can usually make the kind of puppets I like to design anyway, I would like to try and make my whatnot look like me. I think that would be kind of fun. hopefully they have the right stuff to do that.

And I noticed one of the pictures had a tuxedo. Very cool. Classic Muppets.

Nick22

Reaction score
i can't wait! my parents are going to NYC a few days after it opens and they are gonna check it out! my birthday is coming up (kinda) and my mom said she might take me and one of my friends!:smile:

muppetinsider

Reaction score
Wow, check out those seams. I don't think that's antrom fleece they're using. These are basically on the same level as Puppet productions christian style puppets; better eyes, that's about it.

MGov

Reaction score
Wow, check out those seams. I don't think that's antrom fleece they're using. These are basically on the same level as Puppet productions christian style puppets; better eyes, that's about it.
Hey, thanks for living up to my expectations.

Nick22

Reaction score
im extremely excited for this release! when i grow up, i really wanna be a puppeteer and puppet maker, so this is really big for me considering i still dont have a decent puppet. the only one i have is one from when i was like 3 and you put your hand in at his neck and he had no arm rods so i had to add some and i didn wanna buy any so i used the rods for my little sister's mini tent. they work pretty good though.

muppetinsider

Reaction score
Hey, if you like seams galore and really stubby looing hands, then fork over the $100! lol. I'll pass, thank you. These are a step above Hallmark spinner rack kiddie hand puppets. But that's what's it's there for, the kids; so I guess not bad. But not to be confused with a pro puppet.

Teenager's

Reaction score
BUT.....a nice training tool. Plus I imagine it will be a really nifty place to pick up some pre-made eyes + noses.....as well as clothes. AND eventually patterns when ppl start taking theirs apart. You gotta look at what you can scavenge.

But I think they will be really nice training tools for creativity (creating a character) and practicing basic puppeteering.

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
I think these puppets are a step up from a 'Hallmark spinner rack.' I'm not saying that any of these puppets live up to the standards of the real Muppets or the puppets built by almost any of our forum members. But there is something to be said about the achievement in Disney's merchandising attempts and the ease at which creativity could be inspired with this product. Truly, isn't that the point of any aspects to Jim's legacy? SIMPLE IS GOOD! Anbody remember that :confused: ?

Arguing aside :sleep: ... It's November 20 (the date it was reported the site would launch) and nothing's there! We need to wait until Wednesday? This is more dissappointing than a Sweedish Chef the audience could understand :hungry: !

Nick22

Reaction score
I think these puppets are a step up from a 'Hallmark spinner rack.' I'm not saying that any of these puppets live up to the standards of the real Muppets or the puppets built by almost any of our forum members. But there is something to be said about the achievement in Disney's merchandising attempts and the ease at which creativity could be inspired with this product. Truly, isn't that the point of any aspects to Jim's legacy? SIMPLE IS GOOD! Anbody remember that :confused: ?

Arguing aside :sleep: ... It's November 20 (the date it was reported the site would launch) and nothing's there! We need to wait until Wednesday? This is more dissappointing than a Sweedish Chef the audience could understand :hungry: !

its not november. its october. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.