Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

muppetguy

Reaction score
Where's the poll...

Hey guys, where's the poll on MR? I need to vote there.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Go to the MR forum and look for the polls heading and it is in there.

Davina

Reaction score
as I did on the MR site, I, sadly, have to keep budget issues in mind. With Hubby going on deployment next year, for the foreseeable future, I would have to limit myself to $600 or under (unless I get lucky and someone hands me lots of $ for no reason...) as I have to make sure I can cover things like the house and car payment, and the kids might want food once in a while :smile:
If he wasn't leaving my budget would be a good deal higher, but since our income is going to be drastically cut while he's gone, I have to allow some level of common sense and reason to take control. But we really want him.. and Piggy.. and Rizzo.. and Pepe... and hubby would just absolutely die of shock if I could get him an Uncle Deadly (his favorite, next to Pepe...)

muppetperson

Reaction score
We are slowly increasing, but it is going to take ages to break the 500 barrier at this rate.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Voted.

Hey everyone, I voted. I want Fozzie....bring on Fozzie. I still don't understand why MR can't just do a run on their website. I'm sure they would definitly have at least 300 orders easy. People pre-ordered him already from all other sites that had him up. Come on MR.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just to let you guys know that Master Replicas ARE keenly watching this poll and they said the market pre test order was a good idea.Come on guys, spread the word to other prospective buyers and get them to vote.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I voted in both forum poles. It is unlikely for Fozzie to be made at an SRP under $500. Just giving you a heads up before voting. I would like him at $350 myself, but I voted the any price option. I Just wannim! :embarrassed:

muppetguy

Reaction score
This goes out to everyone. Do you think MR will honestly and seriously consider putting Fozzie up on their site as a test to see how many will be preordered? Or are they pulling our leg to keep us quiet? (pulling gently):wink:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Another Fozzie vote here! I'd order one right on the spot after seeing Terry's beyond magnificent prototype! A link to Terry's photos in this thread might boost votes.

Kermit and Animal are already here on my shelf, but Fozzie would look awesome next to my big Yoda poster. I don't know why they'd look good displayed together...maybe it's because they both have ears that wiggle. Yes, that must be it. But why I could easily see my Fozzie displayed holding my DVD of "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" is beyond me...:wink:

Convincing John

Telly

Reaction score
Has anyone thought about putting a poll over at say, Figures.com or other websites just to let people who aren't members of this forum or the MuppetCentral forum know what's going on?