Save the Fozzie Replica

Would you buy a full-size Fozzie Bear Photo Puppet Replica?

• Yes. money is no object

Votes: 123 45.2%
  • Yes. if he is $400-$600

Votes: 40 14.7%
  • Yes. if he is less than $400

Votes: 92 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 6.3%

• Total voters

Nick22

Reaction score
Terry built the first prototypes, yes.. one was taken apart for patterns and the other one or 2 have mysteriously vanished as i recall...
someone mentioned earlier that they had spoken with Terry and he had said that no one had talked to him yet about doing any more protoypes of fozzie or others.. i'm sure that they have to get things settled with the licences before they can do anything along those lines though.. i mean, we don't even know who is taking over yet... (much speculation, but nothing official...)
OOOOOH. ok. i got it now.

muppetperson

Reaction score
A horrible thought just came into my head when I was reading the latest posts about what they could possibly have ready in time to show.Dont know if I should share it because it is only a thought, but it has something to do with an old rumor that came out about re issuing a certain character, but in a certain outfit.I was thinking if they did that, they would only need to get one character that is already around and just make an outfit.Maybe I shouldnt spread rumors!LOL.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A horrible thought just came into my head when I was reading the latest posts about what they could possibly have ready in time to show.Dont know if I should share it because it is only a thought, but it has something to do with an old rumor that came out about re issuing a certain character, but in a certain outfit.I was thinking if they did that, they would only need to get one character that is already around and just make an outfit.Maybe I shouldnt spread rumors!LOL.
I could go with a Reporter Kermit. Any company to pick up a Muppet poser license would need to have the frog. I have no problem with that. I know that Muppet merchandise only sells if a Kermit is available.

I know they likely won't do it, but if they released an actual puppet it would do very, very well and it would be just different enough to qualify as its own unique product. Animal and Gonzo wouldn't likely be reissued seeing that there's already enough on the market that aren't selling swiftly.

But I doubt any company will have anything ready to show for the Comic Con. It just takes too long to create a prototype and I don't know if a company is even legally allowed to develop a product while another company holds the license. I could be wrong about that. All I'm expecting is an announcement and maybe a poster.

Nick22

Reaction score
reporter kermit?

Nick22

Reaction score
I could go with a Reporter Kermit. Any company to pick up a Muppet poser license would need to have the frog. I have no problem with that. I know that Muppet merchandise only sells if a Kermit is available.

I know they likely won't do it, but if they released an actual puppet it would do very, very well and it would be just different enough to qualify as its own unique product. Animal and Gonzo wouldn't likely be reissued seeing that there's already enough on the market that aren't selling swiftly.

But I doubt any company will have anything ready to show for the Comic Con. It just takes too long to create a prototype and I don't know if a company is even legally allowed to develop a product while another company holds the license. I could be wrong about that. All I'm expecting is an announcement and maybe a poster.
an announcement is good enough. as long as i know its coming eventually, im good

muppet baby

Reaction score
:smirk:

But I doubt any company will have anything ready to show for the Comic Con. It just takes too long to create a prototype and I don't know if a company is even legally allowed to develop a product while another company holds the license. I could be wrong about that. All I'm expecting is an announcement and maybe a poster.[/quote

a reporter kermit would be perfect !:excited:

i would get that in a heat beat, that is because the great muppet caper is my faverite muppet movie haha