Youtube to delete all acounts in December!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I got two bulletins on Youtube that read this:
Bulletin one:
Apparently, there's this idea that YouTube may delete all accounts in December to clean its database.

So, what do we do? Do we remain skeptical that this could be a hoax and thereby get p***** if we're among those who've sent the bulletin when it's proven false or get even madder if it's proven true and our account is deleted?

OR

Do we post the bulletin and thereby get P***** if we're among those who've sent the bulletin when it's proven false or become P***** at YouTube management for basically forcing this idea upon us?
Bulletin Two
This is the content meant to be in the original bulletin. Take from it what you will.

YOUTUBE IS DELETING ALL YOUTUBE ACCOUNTS IN DECEMBER!
Dear Youtube users,
This is a real letter from our Youtube Service Team, Robert and Angela. We are putting this because there is too much fake accounts, and robots in our Youtube community. In order to get rid of them, we are going to delete every account that did not repost this bulliten. You can either send it to all of your friends in a bulliten, or send this to all of your friends in a message.
BE WELL AWARE, that if you do not send this or repost it, your account will be deleted permanately. Sorry for the inconvience!
By the way, we added some new features on YouTube, if you reposted, and is gratified by us, we will let you use them!
Do not change the content inside, or else you will also get deleted.

- Youtube Service Team
So I ask to all people on here with youtube acounts, and even those without what do we make of this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Colby? People post crap like that in their bulletins all the time, which is why I've disabled them on my account.

Heck, in the past, I've seen COUNTLESS of these "repost this bulletin, or your account will be deleted" bulletins, never reposted them, and never lost my account.

Besides, I saw the "YouTube Service Team" on Oprah this time last year... I find it hard to believe one of them to be an Angela, unless it's another case of a dude with a dudette name.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I personally think it's not fair!:mad: I myself haven't downloaded things of my own on you tube.However,I do enjoy things that are put on there by other visitors. For example a friend of mine has put a lot of videos of a show that might not go into DVDs. I enjoy watching them.There are also other video clips I enjoy watching that are completely G rated.
:attitude:Thank you for reading this.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Colby? People post crap like that in their bulletins all the time, which is why I've disabled them on my account.

Heck, in the past, I've seen COUNTLESS of these "repost this bulletin, or your account will be deleted" bulletins, never reposted them, and never lost my account.
:embarrassed: I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell people just in case it wasn't a rumor. looking back now its kinda stupid. Sorry.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I personally think it's not fair!:mad: I myself haven't downloaded things of my own on you tube.However,I do enjoy things that are put on there by other visitors. For example a friend of mine has put a lot of videos of a show that might not go into DVDs. I enjoy watching them.There are also other video clips I enjoy watching that are completely G rated.
:attitude:Thank you for reading this.
You realize that some fool made that chain bulletin. It's not reall going to happen.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
May I make a suggestion for everybody who has a YouTube account? Simply disable bulletins appearing on your profile altogether. NOBODY posts anything legit in them anymore, it's just a haven for people to post stupid rumors, stupid quizes, stupid surveys, stupid "I'm X% Xity" things, etc...

Because of this, nobody reads bulletins anymore anyway; which is why if you have something important to say to your friends/subscribers? Just mass PM them all.

Drtooth

Reaction score
HAH! Guess this makes me special because I;m unpopular! I DIDN'T get this bulletin. So maybe it either is a hoax, or I'm just completely forgotten. Seriously, I bet I could upload, like, the entire WALL E film, and no one would notice. Double edged sword, I tells ya (No one likes my Poop! Especially the one with Robotnik writing new songs for the radio... )

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I don't think they'd do it, at least without giving everybody a warning first.

Redsonga

Reaction score
May I make a suggestion for everybody who has a YouTube account? Simply disable bulletins appearing on your profile altogether. NOBODY posts anything legit in them anymore, it's just a haven for people to post stupid rumors, stupid quizes, stupid surveys, stupid "I'm X% Xity" things, etc...

Because of this, nobody reads bulletins anymore anyway; which is why if you have something important to say to your friends/subscribers? Just mass PM them all.
Actually, I get important bulletins from my friends and I do read them so no I will not turn them off :smile:. So sorry you are having troubles, but they are still doing the job they were made for to me:excited:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I got two bulletins on Youtube that read this:
Bulletin one:

Bulletin Two

So I ask to all people on here with youtube acounts, and even those without what do we make of this?
I find it hard to believe they're gonna delete all accounts.

You must of misread something.

Otherwise show us where you got the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.