Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hey Phil, if you want to get one let me know and I will help you out.

Randy

Kermieuk

Reaction score
It is very annoying that these are restricted to US only.

I am lucky that I am going to New York next month and will be able to buy one.

It seems still unclear if you can make and then take away your puppet on the same day?

Here is the puppet I am hoping to buy, although I want the red long curly hair which has currently sold out, so I have used the long black hair in the piccy.

Not sure why I like the idea of a female instead of a male character, I think it reminds me of the early Muppet Show chorus girls maybe?

Her name is Maria Jones!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f112/KERMIE1/mariajones.jpg

Also, can anyone tell me how I can watch the Kermit and Piggy video. It never opens when I open fao.com, maybe because I am in the UK?
Is it on youtube? A hide website that would let me open it? I really want to see it!

Chris

Luke

Reaction score
It seems still unclear if you can make and then take away your puppet on the same day?
I spoke to someone in FAO the other day about UK shipping, but it was mentioned that if you come to the store its made while you wait. The concept is exactly the same as Build A Bear/Bear Factory. :insatiable:

Davina

Reaction score
My big question is, esp on the female hair styles.. are they stylable?
hubby and I would love to get a few of these (and get some as presents for the kids and that..) but for at least one of them, the hair would definately need to be stylable... at least a little bit... oh i suppose we could make due if it's not.. but would definatley swing the decision.. :smile:

Timhodge

Reaction score
Okay, so the international shipping issue isn't as simple as I'd hoped!

The website says that generally, they ship stuff OS, but you have to email first rather than using the standard checkout method. After people here starting saying they don't ship the Whatnots outside the US, I emailed them.

Thank you, for contacting FAO Schwarz. We are delighted that you are interested in purchasing toys from us. In response to your inquiry we are not clear on the international shipping policy for this particular item at this time. As soon as we receive an accurate answer as to if we will be shipping Muppet Whatnots internationally we will contact you via email. If you have any other inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.
So. I guess we just have to stay tuned for the moment!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
When anybody gets their WN, please share pics :big_grin: I really want to see what they look like "in real life."

Telly

Reaction score
I LOVE that they're running out of stock! That means these things are a hit! :big_grin:

mrsieve

Reaction score
I e-mailed FAO Schwarz twice. First e-mail I received back said that it was US only. Then the second time I got pretty much the same form e-mail that Timhodge got.

Status
Not open for further replies.