Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Oh yeah I forgot, I was also informed that they will be including two arm rods sometime in the future. Sorry slipped my mind.

Kevin

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My thoughts on the whatnot:

Geez, it's huge! And the box it came in was larger! He's pretty easy to manage, but my only problem the large abundance of stuffing in the head. It's kind of hard to get your hand in there. But, he's pretty easy to puppeteer. Plus, the arm rod is a bit tricky to get out and back in. But, he's still cool anyway!

Cannibal

Reaction score
Oh man.
I JUST discovered the online WhatNot shop.
I will definitely be acquiring at least one of these!

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
That's all she said. I imagine it would be something along the lines of furry like a telly, or... wow the name of the main Muppet monster that I'm thinking of totally slipped my mind. I would have known the name 25 years ago like a drop in the hat, but now I can't. He's blue, furry, not cookie or grover, I think he had a purple nose, ****. Sorry. But I assume it would be something that didn't have a distinctive human quality. Something with wierd noses like the honkers? Who knows. All the woman said was there was talk of them possibly doing a monster around halloween time. She didn't know if it would be a limited time thing or not.

Davina

Reaction score
uhm.. only "main" blue monster that you didn't mention that I can think of would be Herry Monster

Nick22

Reaction score
That's all she said. I imagine it would be something along the lines of furry like a telly, or... wow the name of the main Muppet monster that I'm thinking of totally slipped my mind. I would have known the name 25 years ago like a drop in the hat, but now I can't. He's blue, furry, not cookie or grover, I think he had a purple nose, ****. Sorry. But I assume it would be something that didn't have a distinctive human quality. Something with wierd noses like the honkers? Who knows. All the woman said was there was talk of them possibly doing a monster around halloween time. She didn't know if it would be a limited time thing or not.
where do u find all this stuff out?

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Degree in communications + good looks + Empty FAO + friendly yet bored employee (who's been there from the beginning) = ******** of information! :big_grin:

Roughneck

Reaction score
hmmmmm......Where is the store in New York? I'm in Canada and they won't ship to me, but I am now thinking of a road trip down there.....Or I could get it shipped to folks I know in USA.....but a road trip sounds more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.