Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick22

Reaction score
Whatnot price went up to $130.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Evoulie

Reaction score
You can get 20% off if you use the code WELX609. The code is only good till June 1st though.

Nick22

Reaction score
You can get 20% off if you use the code WELX609. The code is only good till June 1st though.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

LewZealand

Reaction score
Soooooo .... has anyone ever seen a matching, human-size Hawaiian shirt? Would really add some extra geek factor to my Whatnot purchase. :smile:

EvanUnisil

Reaction score
Anyone know if they will be adding any more to the Whatnots? These things are ridiculously expensive (@ $130 at the moment) and I've been holding off since last December strictly because I think the options are not adequate enough (after watching a few YouTube videos the lack of variety becomes clear...).

Kevin Knight, did you mean they're thinking of introducing a "Munster" Whatnot? Anyways, I'm really hoping they add more customization. Right now all the whatnots seem too similar to each other. I really want to be able to make mine my own. So anyone heard of anything other than what Kevin Knight has mentioned (which really isn't adding much to the table... why not more eyes? It's not hard to add these features, they're just trying to bleed it for all it's worth).

Just my 2c....

Evoulie

Reaction score
Too bad fao.com is still closed, I really want to buy a whatnot..

Brian Kendig

Reaction score
Any Whatnot news?

Has there been any news about the Muppet Whatnot puppets lately?

Since Toys'R'Us bought FAO Schwarz, the Whatnots were supposed to be available online again soon - has there been any further news about this? Or any news or rumors about new bodies or costumes being available?

And, any more word on when (or whether) Muppet Whatnot Workshops might be built at the Disney theme parks? Has there been confirmation on this, or just rumors?

Also - does anyone know where I can easily find some new clothes or costume pieces to fit my Whatnot? It looks like Build-a-Bear costumes are too small for him. Does Toys'R'Us sell any doll costumes that would fit? Or is there somewhere else I could look for suitable items to dress him up?

Thank you for any information! :smirk:

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
I buy infant clothes for my what not size 12 months! They fit great.

Status
Not open for further replies.