Fan-Fiction: The Muppets' Mid-Age Crisis

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Prawn sir.

So I have been just horrible about keeping up with this here story and I owe you some reviews and muffins and cookies and I don't know what else. Please know, I have loved what I've read, I'm ashamed to admit I have some catching up to do, but I will do so and I will review in more detail soon. With all the drama filled stories this summer, it's refreshing to read some humor in your writing, which you are SO good at.

Sincererly,

Your apparently extremely lazy excuse for a friend
Beth the Boober of Red girls...or something like that.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Took me a minute to figure out where the song came from ... a short minute (only about 60 seconds long, y'know).

This was great! Loved the choices for the kings and loved the conversation!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hello Mr. Prawn sir.

So I have been just horrible about keeping up with this here story and I owe you some reviews and muffins and cookies and I don't know what else. Please know, I have loved what I've read, I'm ashamed to admit I have some catching up to do, but I will do so and I will review in more detail soon. With all the drama filled stories this summer, it's refreshing to read some humor in your writing, which you are SO good at.

Sincererly,

Your apparently extremely lazy excuse for a friend
Beth the Boober of Red girls...or something like that.
Dear Beth, the Gurl of Boober the Red (or something),

BETH! ! ! I wondered where you had gotten yourself off to! :wink: I was worried Uncle Deadly had captured you and I forgot to mention that in the chapter. :stick_out_tongue:

Please don't be ashamed or distraught or apologetic! I completely understand (first-hand, even) that real life (*gasp! ! ! !*) gets in the way and distracts. Don't feel bad at all, Beth! It's just good to know you're still reading! :big_grin:

And *I* have to take some of the blame here... I figured you got tired of waiting for updates to come sporadically--which I wouldn't blame at all. But I hereby make a pledge to be better about posting chapters sooner!

Sincerely and Insanely yours,
The extremely lazy excuse for a writer who apparently now has a social life... De Prawn

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
De Duke said:
But I hereby make a pledge to be better about posting chapters sooner!
Jou had BETTER, hokay! Otherwise I will overtake you in number of chapters, and ze posting races will RESUME! ...After a hiatus of approximately four years, during which I guess I had a life or something... Weird.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Jou had BETTER, hokay! Otherwise I will overtake you in number of chapters, and ze posting races will RESUME! ...After a hiatus of approximately four years, during which I guess I had a life or something... Weird.
Ain't it funny how as soon as you seem to no longer have I life I seem to have picked one up? We really ARE other halves. (As if we weren't already...)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Si... We do seem to tag-team it...

...So that means you'll have lots of free time on your hands in the last two weeks of July while I'm off gallivanting in Colorado and California, right?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Si... We do seem to tag-team it...

...So that means you'll have lots of free time on your hands in the last two weeks of July while I'm off gallivanting in Colorado and California, right?
*blink* Apparently. Does it also mean that while you're reaching the highest, most monumental fan peak imaginable, I'll be... dead?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
If it comes up. Naturally. Minimum of three... got it. Say "Chest of Drawers" three times. Can-do.