Vote!

Davina

Reaction score
hey, you have your opinion.. I have mine :stick_out_tongue:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Oh God...
chillax 'Snowth. LOL. I guess we all have a right to our own opinions...even though this is THE MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION OF OUR LIVES!:crazy:...but, we must remain calm.

Oh, who am I kidding! Barack, you HAVE to win! We NEED you! McCain just cannot win, he can't!:concern:

Oh dear...

:sympathy:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I Know there's gonna be some backlash of me saying this, but... Abortion and stuff like that are noise to me. And especially in this economy, how is legalizing or illegalizing that gonna put food on my plate and give me a job? Killing Fetuses is apparently "evil" but taking food away from the hungry, letting people starve and die on the streets, and pulling the dreams out of everybody's heads is moral?

well and thats where the problem is- you vote for one- screw someone over- vote for the other, screw someone over- there is no right choice.

I dont like either of them.

I like Ike :wink:

J/K

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I Know there's gonna be some backlash of me saying this, but... Abortion and stuff like that are noise to me. And especially in this economy, how is legalizing or illegalizing that gonna put food on my plate and give me a job? Killing Fetuses is apparently "evil" but taking food away from the hungry, letting people starve and die on the streets, and pulling the dreams out of everybody's heads is moral?
I don't want to get into this too much but the rights of human beings are never noise. And for the record, I am both pro life, and intent on ending economic poverty. It is possible to be both. :wink:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
McCain won Texas, 34 electoral votes. That was a given. texas always votes republican.

Obama won Ohio though, and ABC has said whoever wins Ohio will more than likely go onto become the next president.

SSLFan

Reaction score
McCain won Texas, 34 electoral votes. That was a given. texas always votes republican.

Obama won Ohio though, and ABC has said whoever wins Ohio will more than likely go onto become the next president.
Yeah, I wasn't surprised w/ Texas either. But Ohio...wow. That's pretty impressive.

Keep em' coming Barack!:insatiable:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Tell me about it, my real life best friend's Texas fanatic AND a die-hard Republican.
Well Obama never did come down here and campaign because he already knew he would lose Texas. I guess why waste your time with something you're not going to get.

But if he won, his electorial votes would jump up to the 240s, as of where Obama is right now.

SSLFan

Reaction score
HE WON! OBAMA WON! HE MADE HISTORY!:excited::smile::insatiable: