Vote!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
McCain AND Palin WANTS to keep the war GOING! AND go to war with Russia! Obama wants to END the war! Be glad we've got Obama in Office!
I just hope Obama improves the medical conditions for veterans when they come home. That's one of the most urgent things for me.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
it is a pretty important thing when you're about to send your husband off on deployment and the president is likely to change policies that directly effect his safety.
Really! I hope everything works out.

I'm sacred about what will happen now in our Nation.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Either candidate I'd be scared. But I just hope no one lets fear get out of control.

SSLFan

Reaction score
McCain AND Palin WANTS to keep the war GOING! AND go to war with Russia! Obama wants to END the war! Be glad we've got Obama in Office!
Chillax(again) 'Snowth. Obama won and that's all that matters. Let's just celebrate.

I'm sacred about what will happen now in our Nation.
Why? Bush and all the republicans practically skrewed up this nation in the first place. And you want to vote ANOTHER one(who voted with the Bush 90%) back into office?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Why? Bush and all the republicans practically skrewed up this nation in the first place. And you want to vote ANOTHER one(who voted with the Bush 90%) back into office?
Can't argue the Bush point. I just don't think the Democrats are any better.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know heralde? No offense, but it's impossible to be Independant in this country when it's virtually either, or.

Telly

Reaction score
That's the thing. It's all a matter of opinion. I'm not going to vote for somebody just because they're Republican or Democrat. I'm going to vote for the candidate that I think has a better vision. If I don't agree with either of them or if I don't enough about either of them, I simply don't vote. :attitude: