Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

zns

Reaction score
No, it came out a few months ago that this wasn't completed in time to make the duplication date. I'll add this to the review though as it may not be common knowledge for everyone yet that this wasn't included.
What about the alternate U.K. openings that were said to be included? Are they still on the set?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks for the review! Hopefully I can get it for Christmas, and then donate my previous sets. :smile:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Hopefully I can get it for Christmas, and then donate my previous sets.
That would be great- donate the Fraggle Rock DVD sets to your local library- so us poor people that can't afford to buy them all can get them from the library.:big_grin::coy::wisdom:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That would be great- donate the Fraggle Rock DVD sets to your local library- so us poor people that can't afford to buy them all can get them from the library.:big_grin::coy::wisdom:
Heck, I'm not sure if I can afford this one. I may have to rely on the kindness of relatives, hehe. But the library is a good idea, I wish more libraries had full box sets instead of single DVDs.

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks for the great review and gettin it up so fast. The set looks lovely, but yes, big dissapointment the new Red short wasn't on it. I hope we still see it soon.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I like the binder idea and the sculptural outside rock formation. I gather that this 3D logo is part of the binder itself and that there's some sort of thin plastic cube-like shell that snaps over it to protect it. That's why the pictures make it look flat. Is that what we're seeing here?

I really like the space management. This is less of a brick and more of a slick portable device. It's a great addition, but they really should have given the supporters a choice. I like the poster, but have seen it printed in Muppet Magazine. It still feels that something is missing from this set, but it is a good treatment. If this were the only Fraggle DVD set they released I'd give it a 96% score. The menus could be better and some of the graphic imagery could be stronger. What's with the green grass all over the box? Oh, well. I am excited and will pick this up in a few weeks in order to diffuse their initial sales figures.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I am excited and will pick this up in a few weeks in order to diffuse their initial sales figures.
Good call! :wink:

The descriptions of the last day of shooting and wrap party sound just like what I was hoping for. They have always been generous with special features, which is appreciated. :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
The set looks awesome! I never watched much Fraggles growing up, but I got the 1st season for Christmas last year and I loved it.

I'm glad I held out on buying the other seasons though, I won't mind getting the complete series (I put it on my wishlist... I'm hoping I get it for Christmas lol).

I do feel bad for the fans who did buy seasons 2 and 3 though... I mean without you guys they wouldn't have gotten this far with the DVDs, it seems like kind of a slap in the face :sympathy:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
WOW! THAT WAS AWESOME! :excited:

I think that was Richard Hunt who yelled out "Some of us weren't born yet" HILARIOUS!
Yeah that was definitely Richard Hunt, who btw would have been 10 years old in 1961, hehe. That must have been awkwardly humorous for Jim, hehe. :wink: