Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wonder if this means they will recall the series sets to fix things :sympathy:
It's almost been a month, and I don't think they did. I went to Best Buy, picked up a copy to look at, and I heard the disks rolling around free in there.

I really hate this "Carbon Neutral" packaging they give DVD's now... they get all scratched up. It's fine if you're buying a 1 dollar disk with Popeye cartoons on it... but plunking down 100 bucks on a complete set?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
When mine came, every single even numbered disc was rolling around in the box freely. Fortunately, from what I've watched so far, everything works fine. No major scratches, and very, very few minor ones. Still, it's a little disappointing.

Though, I do love the binder itself, and the idea of the binder. I like how each page can be removed, though I can't think of too many reasons to do so...

:smirk: :excited: :coy:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
I had a thought for people who've been having issues with their Fraggle series set DVDs being scrathed and worried about further scrathes.

http://www.emediadepot.com/product_p/cdr201.htm

I was thinking something like this might work to slip into the Fraggle Series binder and keep the discs in rather than the unfortunate paper sleeves that came with it. I've delt with this company before and they provide great products at a very reasonable price. Best of all, this particular item comes in 100 pks, so one package could go to help five MCF members with Fraggle sets. I'd buy them and send them out to MCF memmbers myself, but things are tight financially these days. Perhaps there be a kind soul on here who can afford such a thing.

Just a though

Gold Demona

Reaction score
You can never count on amazon prices staying the same for very long...It's sort of like ebay with no bidding:stick_out_tongue:
And it's actual venders instead of people with no life selling stuff out of their basements. :stick_out_tongue:

Redsonga

Reaction score
And it's actual venders instead of people with no life selling stuff out of their basements. :stick_out_tongue:
Hey :stick_out_tongue:! I have a life..it's a tiny one..I carry it... in my pocket *shows*:coy:...

But..um, normal people can sell on amazon to, I've done it before..you don't have to have a store or anything..that's why I say you can't count on the price being low forever:stick_out_tongue: