Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock Complete Series Collection

muppet baby

Reaction score
Glad you got it in good condition, Muppetbaby, hope you enjoy the 4th season!

None of my disks were out of the case, but I still don't really understand the logic behind the binder packaging. I mean, why would someone want to remove one of the pages? ::shrugs::

Thanks Heralde, i am really glad to have the set , I know what you mean, about the binder packageing the pages thing is the only thing about the packaging does not make much sense to me either " shrugs".

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thanks Heralde, i am really glad to have the set , I know what you mean, about the binder packageing the pages thing is the only thing about the packaging does not make much sense to me either " shrugs".
I mean I guess it's good if you don't want to carry around the entire case on a trip. But I wouldn't feel comfortable carrying one page around with the disks exposed like that, even if they are firmly in the slits.

But anyway, can't wait to hear more of your thoughts on the sets! Hope they all work well. :smile:

vaati64

Reaction score
so, has anyone heard from lionsgate about getting replacement discs? I haven't heard anything since my last email back on December 1st! This is really starting to annoy me, especially since I was told that I would receive replacement discs for the ones that were damaged, and that was 4 and a half months ago!

Redsonga

Reaction score
so, has anyone heard from lionsgate about getting replacement discs? I haven't heard anything since my last email back on December 1st! This is really starting to annoy me, especially since I was told that I would receive replacement discs for the ones that were damaged, and that was 4 and a half months ago!
I don't think they are going to fix them anymore :frown:. Since they don't have the rights (I forget when they ran out/will?) maybe they don't feel like they have any obligation to fix discs :sympathy:. I don't normally see the glass as half empty about things like this..but....That letter might have just been a case of just telling you what you wanted to hear:embarrassed:..

Davina

Reaction score
sorry, their product, it is still their responsibility to satisfy their customers.. anything else would be bad business.. though it is starting to look like they don't much care.. which is really really sad and is going to loose them a lot of future business..
I've not had time yet to sit and watch mine, hope to do that this weekend.. am really hoping they're ok. nearly half of them were loose when they came.

vaati64

Reaction score
well, I wouldn't count them out just yet. I got a respose to my email tooday saying that they are deeply sorry, and that apparently their records indicate that I had already received the replacement discs. However, thy confirmed my address and said that my discs will be coming soon.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
well, I wouldn't count them out just yet. I got a respose to my email tooday saying that they are deeply sorry, and that apparently their records indicate that I had already received the replacement discs. However, thy confirmed my address and said that my discs will be coming soon.
Wow. Please be sure to let us know if and when you do actually get them.

Davina

Reaction score
that's good..

I did finally watch the last season this weekend.. i honestly don't remember ever seeing the first few episodes... but i remember everything from the mudbunny on.. not sure w3hat happened there that I missed some of those.. (did move around a bit back then though.. so...)
all those disks worked just fine.. (yay!) i spent most of the day in tears.. though i'm not sure how much of that was the show and how much of it was the onions i was chopping and dehydrating all day... heh.. but was great, very happy i broke down and got that while it was on sale.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
that's good..

I did finally watch the last season this weekend.. i honestly don't remember ever seeing the first few episodes... but i remember everything from the mudbunny on.. not sure w3hat happened there that I missed some of those.. (did move around a bit back then though.. so...)
all those disks worked just fine.. (yay!) i spent most of the day in tears.. though i'm not sure how much of that was the show and how much of it was the onions i was chopping and dehydrating all day... heh.. but was great, very happy i broke down and got that while it was on sale.
I'm so glad you're enjoying the set and all the disks seem to work! I am also surprised that I missed so many episodes back in the end! Including the Mudbunny episode, so beautiful and moving. :smile: