ToughPigs Gone?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Just went to see if there was anything new at www.toughpigs.com furthering the Muppet 2008 Presidential campaign between Ernie and Bert vs. Gobo and Red Fraggles. Unfortunately, I got a message stating that the account has been suspended and to notify the pertinent people. So... Wha happa? Will it return in time for Election Night? Dunno. :concern: :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I actually haven't been to Tough Pigs in a few years (I got tired of waiting for them to update those "Playing with Dolls" comics), but HOLY CRAP, WHAT THE FROG HAPPENED? !

Beauregard

Reaction score
Don't panic! Stay calm! Do not get your underwear in a bunch (especially a bunch of petunias) It's happened before, it will happen again. They either ran out of bandwidth, or just forgot to send out payment for the gas and electrics. I'm sure it will be back to it's healthy self in a few days (weeks, monthes or years).

I do want to say though, while we're on a TP subject, that I love how often it is updated at the moment and that we can always find some new, fun critiques, or interviews, or comments, or pictures, or social commentary over there at the minute. It's a great site, I miss it already!

Go pay your bills, young Danny boy, or we'll cut the lights as well.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well what did they do wrong they have really been doing so well lattly with the Steve Whitmere interview and the behind the scencs of letters to Stana.

Beauregard

Reaction score
And the behind the scencs of letters to Stana.
Letters to Stana? (Ignore me, I just cannot resist sometimes). Is that the spin-off straight-to-dvd release about the Old Age Pensioner cousin of Santa who receives Letters from the Muppets once a year to brighten his life before heading up the old Stannah stairlift to, what apepars to be, the top of the Muppets new apartment building?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They either ran out of bandwidth, or just forgot to send out payment for the gas and electrics.
Well, if that's the case, isn't there an option to have the site bombarded with unslightly ads until the bandwidth is reset, or the bills are paid?

Whenever KGZ used too much bandwidth, it used to be "frozen", until I discovered there was an option to either have your site frozen, or allow ads until bandwidth was reset.

Luckily, however, KGZ is a free site, so I don't have to fork over hard-earned money to strange people over the internet who for all I know could hoard it all, and claim I never paid them.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I think this has happened before. Can't wait til' it's back up again though.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think TP offers a fair balance for MC, and enjoy their articles alot as well. I miss a lot of folks over there, but time doesn't let me hit but a few forums anymore, and so I get one message in at one forum or another once in a while.

MC was my first forum ever, so of course I come here frequently.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I admit that my relationship with TP has been shaky through the years. It's a bit cliquey over there so I've never felt welcome and that's that.

They have some darn fine articles, ugly toy pageants, editorials, interesting comics, a variety of entertaining forum topics from time to time and some recent fantastic interviews. :super:

It's probably just a billing or server relocating issue. Their forum is still up. I suggest reading through their guidelines before posting as there isn't as much grace given for presumptuous newbies. But TP is still around and I am sure they are informed of the problem. :cool: