If you were a fraggle...

Redsonga

Reaction score
What do you think you would look like?
I have this idea to do a group drawing of all of the FR fans of MC as fraggles :excited:. I can't promise it will be that good since I am not that good at drawing and my fraggle style is a little...off, but I can promise I will do my best :smile:.
Please, no rainbow zebra fraggles with white polka-dots like some other self characters have a habit of being, there were none in the real series after all :wink:.
Oh, and along with your fur and skin and hair colors, please put if you muzzle (that is your nose and mouth) and your eyes is/are shaped/spaced more like Red's, Gobo's, Mokey's etc :3

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
A picture of the MC Fraggle fans as fraggles sounds like a great idea. I would have green fur, and green skin. My hair would be black, and I'd have glasses. My head shape would look most like Wembly.

Redsonga

Reaction score
A picture of the MC Fraggle fans as fraggles sounds like a great idea. I would have green fur, and green skin. My hair would be black, and I'd have glasses. My head shape would look most like Wembly.
I'm glad you like my idea :smile:!
Oh and I forgot to add how tall you are, Mokey, Red, or Boober height?:smile:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
If I remember, Boober is the shortest, so I'm Boober Height. Do you think fraggles could be in wheelchairs? If so, I'll need to be in one.

Nick22

Reaction score
i'd have orange fur, i'd be mokey's height, i'd have rounded eyes that are a little apart. my hair would be dark brown

Redsonga

Reaction score
If I remember, Boober is the shortest, so I'm Boober Height. Do you think fraggles could be in wheelchairs? If so, I'll need to be in one.
Yes, I'm sure they would...of course, like the invention of leg braces I think they would be very new and maybe not that well made yet:smile:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'd be a short Storyteller-esque Fraggle with brown hair instead of pink. :big_grin: I'd wear a T-shirt at least (I don't think Fraggles wear jeans). Instead of a pencil or pen, I'd have a little flash drive in my hair. :wink: (Yes, I know Fraggles might not have flash drives, but there is that ONE picture somewhere where the F5 are huddled around a laptop)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Neat idea! Hmmm, let's see... I'd say about Mokey's hight, dark blue or purple fur with somewhat long, slightly wavey aqua hair. As for facial features, I can't see what they look like to tell which is which, but from what I've heard, I'll go with Wembley.
:coy:
:excited:
:smirk:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Great idea. Let's see...

I'd be kinda of an ash gray color (darker body fur, lighter arms and legs). About Cantus' height, with a Boober like head. Medium length pink and white hair on my head and the tip of my tail. A slate gray robe similar to Mokey's style robe. My eyes would have heavy lids on them (almost like the leader Fraggle from Mokey, Then & Now, but not quite so meanish looking). And lastly, I'd wear a darker rope neckalce with a silver ring on it.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Hmm, About the height of Mokey, or maybe a bit taller, with long black & grey frizzy hair, head like Boober's (No eyes, just fringe and that nose shape). Greeny-blue skin, somewhere between Boober and Wembley; and a book under one arm. Thats the fraggle-ised me.