If you were a fraggle...

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I think if I was a Fraggle, I'd have purple skin and fur (Purple's my favorite color), I'd wear glasses, I'd have dark brown hair with some red in it, I'd have my hair in a ponytail, I'd be about Gobo's height and I'd wear a shirt with The Beatles on it, since I'm a Beatles fan. I'd also have Gobo's eyes and my head would be in the shape of Red's.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Intrusting!

I think if I was a Fraggle, I'd have purple skin and fur (Purple's my favorite color), I'd wear glasses, I'd have dark brown hair with some red in it, I'd have my hair in a ponytail, I'd be about Gobo's height and I'd wear a shirt with The Beatles on it, since I'm a Beatles fan. I'd also have Gobo's eyes and my head would be in the shape of Red's.
Sounds intrusting!:smirk:

Rose

Reaction score
If I was to make a fraggle version of myself I would say slightly Goboish height with shoulder blade length peach,beige, with streaks of maroon in it. My skin peach/flesh tone. Not sure clothing wise maybe something like a leather colors top with multie colored wooden beads tied at the bottom.
Here's a pic of a Fraggle version I started to draw of myself but ti never got finished. http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/zeldazipple/?action=view&current=zelda.jpg&newest=1
Another but I don't like the way I drew this anymore this is old now http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/zeldazipple/?action=view&current=melodycolour.jpg&newest=1

Frozann

Reaction score
If I were a Fraggle, I would be Mokey. :smirk:
But this place is sure taken so I would be a Fraggle with a height of Gobo with dark greyish blueish purple hair with eyes of Gobo. Head shape is something between Boober's and Mokey's. Skin colour would be purple (not mauve like Mokey's) and fur colour would be purplish dark blue.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Looking for something to distract myself with, so here goes...

I'm of average height in real life, so I'd probably be around Gobo's height then. I've always wanted to grow long hair, but I don't have the ability to do so in real life (I have a cross between curly and straight hair, so it grows up on top of itself after a while), so I'd have long, shoulder-length hair (kind of like first-season Boober length), and let's make that hair a light red. For skin color I suppose I'd have a light purple with a darker purple fur color. Or maybe the other way around, I don't know. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be, I'm not good with colors or aesthetics.

As for clothes, I suppose I'd wear a nice little sweater.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I'd be a small Fraggle, maybe around Wembley's size, and my fur would be a light pink. My hair would be a deep violet shade, and it'd be short and kept in two short braids. I think I'd wear a blue sweater.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Let's see, I'd have brown hair, my height would be 5 ft 6 in tall, I'd be wearing a Pacman T shirt, not sure how long my arms would be, or how tall my legs would be. I'd have smooth hair (as much as possible), and for the fun of it, I'd wear glasses of some sort (not like Harry Potter. More like Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory.)

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Let's see, I'd have brown hair, my height would be 5 ft 6 in tall, I'd be wearing a Pacman T shirt, not sure how long my arms would be, or how tall my legs would be. I'd have smooth hair (as much as possible), and for the fun of it, I'd wear glasses of some sort (not like Harry Potter. More like Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory.)
Forgot about glasses! I'd need them, since I can barely stumble around without them in real life. Wonder how fraggle glasses stay on, since their eyes are perched on top of their heads.