Viewers want Muppet Show back on TV

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Now, if only they could find a place to rerun Fraggle Rock so we can hype up the movie, we'll be sittin' pretty.
Don't you know it! That would be so amazing! I can't even imagine... I'm trying to think of who would show the Fraggles at this point? Cartoon Network? :confused:

unclematt

Reaction score
Unfortunately I think you will see reruns after the movies come out.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Don't you know it! That would be so amazing! I can't even imagine... I'm trying to think of who would show the Fraggles at this point? Cartoon Network? :confused:
Funny thing is, In Australia Cartoon network does show FR. I was in a hotel watching cartoon network about 5 months ago and FR was on every day at 5pm. Alledgly our digital sister channel of our main broadcaster (ABC) ABC2 owns the rights to FR, but hasn't shown it since like, it was launched. So like 3 years.. But if the movie gives it hype, then Fraggles will be on the tube worldwide before too long!:coy::excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Funny thing is, In Australia Cartoon network does show FR. I was in a hotel watching cartoon network about 5 months ago and FR was on every day at 5pm.
Oh wow! That is so awesome! I only wish that were true here!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh wow! That is so awesome! I only wish that were true here!
Me too. I wished they would start rerunning both series. Muppet Show and Fraggle Rock. Just like everyone is saying here maybe if the movie gets some hype then we'll get our Fraggles and Muppets on TV sooner or later.

turkishproverb

Reaction score
As glad as I am to see this, the only reason it won in the UK is because Doctor Who has already been revived. Still, it wouldn't be the first time a new Muppet series was made overseas, so we can hope...

Davina

Reaction score
hehhe i love the new doctor who as well... he's a hoot n a half...

Davina

Reaction score
ooh.. that'd be totally cool
am anxiously awaiting the semi seasonal return.. (sci fi channel has such weird season arrangements..)