The MuppetCast - Show #84 - An Emergency, An Invasion, and a Box Set

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's the Disney Pincast... John Rick appeared on Muppetcast 60, and I've joined their group ever since back in June. Is okay, just thought you'd have some fun with it.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
BJ, those other things are still happening, but as I look at the show calendar it is booked solid through Christmas. So I'll probably plan on doing that somewhere near end of December/January timeframe.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: To answer your question Steve. Yes, I think a seasonal review of FR would be a nice addition to the Muppetcast... But I'd prefer if you got back to continuing and maybe wrapping up the JHH reviews before moving on to FR. It'd give closure to one of your podcast's signature segments. Hope that's okay, that's my vote at least.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Oh yes, I'm certainly going to finish the JHH series before delving into another series-based segment. I love JHH, and doing the segments about them gives me yet another excuse to watch them all over again.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
BJ, those other things are still happening, but as I look at the show calendar it is booked solid through Christmas. So I'll probably plan on doing that somewhere near end of December/January timeframe.
Okay, that sounds good. I'm okay with that. I can wait with regard to hearing about my favorite show growing up. Did you ask the Muppet Studios person about that show coming to DVD?

BJ

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I would love to know what plans are being made towards the Muppet Babies if any.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
OH i wish Steve would post this week show! I can't wait to hear what the head of Muppet Studios has to say.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Patience, patience! Hehe...I'm almost done.
Ah ok I'll go bit a pillow untill then. Lol BTW Steve have you looked at the thread you started about getting help from some friends to type out the interviews you have at least 3 people that I know of (me incuded) Just let us know something and we would get started.