Statler and Waldorf Ornament at Hallmark

unclematt

Reaction score
Can they be licensed to more than one company?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Can they be licensed to more than one company?
Under certain circumstances yes, but usually not... it's very complicated. As per my understanding, Hallmark got the Simpsons License just as AG's was going to expire, which is why they were able to only make that single ornament, different from AG's... I'd figure the Muppet License is the same way, as I've still seen AG Muppet greeting cards for a while.

I'm sure someone can get a better angle on that one.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Last year's talking Statler & Waldorf ornament was a hit and for Christmas 2009 they are planning another great talking Muppet ornament -- check it out: http://twitpic.com/2whsh
Ohhhh yes! hahaha gotta love it.. Chef :hungry: and the lobsters LOL :big_grin: but geez lol, its ONLY days away for Easter and there thinkin of christmas ornaments already hahaha :stick_out_tongue:

unclematt

Reaction score
Holy cow that looks awesome. I dont even have it yet and I love it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh YEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! Though, this really needs to be it's own separate thread, but I want that so bad. I told yah... the 08 orniment selling out was a good thing. And the Chef too... no more simple Kermit and Piggy stuff. We're really diving deep into the fan favorites here. Hope the 2010 one is Bunsen and Beaker.

unclematt

Reaction score
I just moved out of my parents house so I am super excited about having my own tree with my Muppet ornaments on it this year.