Speculation: Any News on TMS Season 4's Release?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I, personally, think Miss Mousey should be on the cover of Season 5.

Or Carol Burnette.
I heard a rumor that J.P. Grosse would be on the cover of both Seasons 4 and 5 (a profile shot and a photo from the rich executives swimsuit calendar), but I think that's still just a rumor.

Now, Angus McGonagle, there's a cover!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I heard a rumor that J.P. Grosse would be on the cover of both Seasons 4 and 5 (a profile shot and a photo from the rich executives swimsuit calendar), but I think that's still just a rumor.

Now, Angus McGonagle, there's a cover!
Please, Angus is a hack... gimme Fleet Scribbler over him any day of the week!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Please, Angus is a hack... gimme Fleet Scribbler over him any day of the week!
Ack! Are you kidding me? I originally wrote down Fleet Scribbler, but changed it to Angus at the last minute (slightly more obscure).

I think Season 5 should have a chicken on the cover. Or maybe the complete series set could come in a binder that looks (and feels) like a chicken.

Davina

Reaction score
ooh.. that'd be good.. just as long as it's the right size to sit next to our MR Gonzo... hehe

AAO

Reaction score
I imagine though once the entire 5 seasons are released at once.. like they always do.. it should look a little like a piece of the theater or maybe Kermit's little desk ... something memorable from the show. Granted, I have all three seasons and I'm going to kick myself after I buy them all and they release them all together... Fraggle Rock though really screwed us on account they released the final season within the complete packaging...

ploobis

Reaction score
I would not be surprised if Season 4 will be released in Spring or Summer. :wink:

And I believe that :concern: will make the cover for Season 4. I also can't wait to hear about Bonus Features! I hope more Interviews and more Archive Footage will be on this DVD set!

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I thought it might have been Animal then Gonzo or Waldolf & Statler for season 5