Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

animal0606

Reaction score
I'm waiting to get the master mold back from the shop. As far as anklets and bracelets, I probably won't be offering those. He really only wore those in cartoon images like t-shirts and on dolls and figures. His collar was trademark in the movies. Updates and pix coming soon.
:smile:
Yeah I know but I think it looks good on him.As I mentioned before please save one fro me I am wanting to buy one from you.I have to find drumstick's & old aviator/rockstar glasses for him as well
:halo:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Yeah I know but I think it looks good on him.As I mentioned before please save one fro me I am wanting to buy one from you.I have to find drumstick's & old aviator/rockstar glasses for him as well
:halo:
You can get cheap children's drumsticks at Toys R Us. They work really well and he can hold them with no problem.

:stick_out_tongue:

animal0606

Reaction score
You can get cheap children's drumsticks at Toys R Us. They work really well and he can hold them with no problem.

:stick_out_tongue:
Thank you I'll check it out out this afternoon after work Was Once Ernie, for your help I am going to take you out for a bucket of chicken I'll let you have the drum sticks :halo:..I can just hear the Boo's from other member's on that pun joke..Now I know how fuzzy feels.

Daz

Reaction score
I'll definitely be buying one of these.

Darren (UK)

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Hey guys...Sorry for the delay on the Animal Collars. Right at the kick off of 2009 I recieved 3 huge sculpting jobs, so I had to put the Muppet stuff on hold. I am back on it now and will post photos soon. Take care

TML

Reaction score
The suspense is killing me....:embarrassed:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Hey guys...Sorry for the major delay on the collar. A couple of huge sculpting jobs came in a several months ago on top of me getting my display ready for Monsterpalooza on May 29th. Work overload! I am back on the Animal project now and will have photos and ordering info posted soon. Again sorry for the hold up. I just had to put the Muppet projects on the shelf for a few months. :wink: p.s I haven't logged on in a while and just read that another company is continuing the Muppet replica line. I'm pretty excited about that, as I'm sure everyone is.:excited: