Animal collar replica from the Muppet Movie

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I still think that this is a very long delay. There's really no excuse for the lack of communication, but the first batch collar I have is worth the money and the time it took to ship. :halo:

Telly

Reaction score
I still need to get Animal, but I'm kinda holding back because I want the collar. I haven't ordered to get the collar tho. :frown:

Andibcool

Reaction score
I did not even got a reply to my older mails... so he was back for a short time ?
I dont think we wont ever see the collars.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Guys if u see Darren Roberts somewhere be sure u beat him up for me very hard.
Best break him a Hand or something, i think he deserves it.

Luke

Reaction score
This is a cheeky suggestion, but if there is someone who makes custom stuff wouldn't mind putting some of these together, surely they could use one of this guys collars to make the mold easily. It'd help out a lot of people.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Well that would not bring the 99$ back he scammed off me and all the other money from the other ppl that did pay for the 2nd batch.

TML

Reaction score
I realize that he took a long time for the first batch, but this is ridiculous. I do feel that I have been scammed now.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Someone make me an christmas present please.
Go find Darren Roberts and beat him up for scamming so many muppet central members. After you broke booth of his hands take a pic and post it here. That would be one of the best presents for me in years.
Scum like him dont deserve better.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Oh wow i just received a mail the collars have been shipped.
Ok looks like i did him wrong my excuses. Anyway more informations would had been better.
Ok thanks Darren i really didnt expect it anymore, sorry for beeing mad about you.
My apologies

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oh wow i just received a mail the collars have been shipped.
Ok looks like i did him wrong my excuses. Anyway more informations would had been better.
Ok thanks Darren i really didnt expect it anymore, sorry for beeing mad about you.
My apologies
I am so glad and I know you'll enjoy it! It shouldn't have taken the nine months or so, but my feeling is that it will be worth the wait. I knew Darren was legit, just busy and a bit evasive. :halo:

yaaaay! (waving arms about)