The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Today my friends sister (who is in year 7); her friends and I put food inside her brothers shoe. He didn't notice until he took his sport shoe out to put it on! I fell off my chair laughing, I was breathless. Not only that, the same group of girls plaited my hair and I looked hilarious! Oh yeah and in art I took a photo of myself to go on a billboard in my artwork, but I photoshopped it so I had a raidiant orange glow, A sheen, and massive forearm muscles.

Kiki

Reaction score
I saw this hyper little kid running around today going "ANIMAL! ANIMAL!" :halo: Lol...

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Today was school photos, and I got to see the yr 12 muck up one! There was one guy in a panda suit, a 70's style tennis player, with high pants, a visor and ridiculously big sunnies, and two construction workers with hard hats and stop signs, and best of all... Wally! Yes! Wally from Where's Wally (or to you US folks Waldo) Complete with jeans, stripy beret, stripy shirt, horn rimmed glasses and a cane! There were some people as naughty nurses and stuff too, but not like wally in terms of awesome.

Kiki

Reaction score
Today was school photos, and I got to see the yr 12 muck up one! There was one guy in a panda suit, a 70's style tennis player, with high pants, a visor and ridiculously big sunnies, and two construction workers with hard hats and stop signs, and best of all... Wally! Yes! Wally from Where's Wally (or to you US folks Waldo) Complete with jeans, stripy beret, stripy shirt, horn rimmed glasses and a cane! There were some people as naughty nurses and stuff too, but not like wally in terms of awesome.
I wish we had stuff like that. On muck-up day the year 12's get themes, but their really weird ones like 'border-security' (which, if you ask me, is asking for someone to dress up as a terrorist XP) and 'stereotypes' (where you could go as... basically anything. Kinda boring, if you ask me. Too many options). Sounds like fun!

Today my friend and I were just hanging around in the hall, listening to my old drama teacher practicing his guitar-playing. He was playing Wish You Were Here and I said, "maaan. David Gilmour eat your heart out! Feels like 1975..." and he replied, "hm, yes, thought I smelt wacky baccy..." XD

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh wow! I think it's just awesome that somebody dressed by Waldo!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I watched Fraggle Rock, particularly the "A Cave of One's Own" and "Manny's Land of Carpets" episodes, which are comedy gold. I laughed so hard it hurt.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I had a conversation with a Swedish guy. In French. On a bus. In Australia. Now that was wierd. The funny bit was he mispronounced "folk" (No offense to anyone Swedish, Sweden has the best bands) and it sounded rather rude.

Kiki

Reaction score
I had a conversation with a Swedish guy. In French. On a bus. In Australia. Now that was wierd. The funny bit was he mispronounced "folk" (No offense to anyone Swedish, Sweden has the best bands) and it sounded rather rude.
ROFL! :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Okay, this was on friday, but we had a litergy and the school chiory-thingy was singing a song called "In My Sisters Hands" (dunno who's it's by..) and everytime they sang the song and sounded like they were saying, er, um... "In My Sister's Pants"... :embarrassed: They whole time I was trying my hardest not to laugh. XP