The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
My friend was dialing my details into his phone, and under nickname he put Wafrican, cause I have big hair (White+afro=wafro=wafrican). I have nothing African-American about me!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
This word! Molkoholic : The state of being addicted to frontman of Placebo, Brian Molko.:stick_out_tongue:

Nick22

Reaction score
the muppets take manhatten. its hilarious when miss piggy puts all that make up on! lol :mad:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I saw some guy at church who looked just like Ned Flanders. Tall, similar haircut, massive well groomed moustache, same colour pants and shoes, had glasses, and a tall wife with a pointy nose and curly hair. Just like Flanders! I was laughing my head off, I swear.

Pork

Reaction score
I got free coffee, and for some reason that made me laugh.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
ROFL! Same thing goes to free Milo... or that cordial you get at school camps!
Ugh! I hate that weak cordial at schools and churches etc. It's like they buy the cheapest 1 litre bottle and then make it into 30 weak as litres. The Schweppes and Bickfords cordials are so much better.

Kiki

Reaction score
Ugh! I hate that weak cordial at schools and churches etc. It's like they buy the cheapest 1 litre bottle and then make it into 30 weak as litres. The Schweppes and Bickfords cordials are so much better.
Exactly! I guess they think people will get hyper or something if they have, like, a teaspoon of codial syrup or somethin'. You might as well be drinking dish-water!