Finger Puppets

Keeermit

Reaction score
Wow they are really cute , awesome work there - each of them seem to have their own personality just by looking at them. Great work :smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Where are the pics?

Hey, I click on the link but nothing comes up. Well, a page comes up but it has no finger puppets, like the pics were removed or something. I really want to see these. Someone, please help.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Wow! Some awesome stuff you have there. I will be checking your site every so often. Cute!:wink:

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
thanks!

I'll post them as I make them. I'm usually pretty amused by it all.

Relborn

Reaction score
They really look amazing.

Can't believe how small they are ...

davidmartiste

Reaction score
SR - you have such a cheeky sense of humor, I love it. The sock puppet/ finger puppet - adorable - the rather - ummm - feminine finger puppet shall we say [?] ...hysterical. I showed my female cubicle mate at work and she cracked up. I think it's so cool you did a class at the Etsy lab - even if it was only 3 people. When I took the foam sculpting class with Lone Wolf Tribe - it was 3 of us as well. I think there's still great energy in small groups. Are you in town for the Sesame lecture in NJ this Friday?

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
Thanks guys! (I always get so giddy with praise!)

No, I sadly won't be there for the Sesame lecture. I know someone from Chicago that's going, but it's a bit too cost-prohibitive living out west. Someday I'll get back to the east coast!