The Fifth Official Semi-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards! (Volume 5)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You're lucky I don't steal Squeekums too. *Hats reign down landing on everyone as they have to come up with examples of World's Worst dating videos/commercials based on the hat they have.

And besides... Whoever wherever's no match for Whatever.
:concern: Someone called?
No,but just hang around by a thread, Prawny'll need you soon.

If whatever ruled the world clothing would be edible!
At least he's better a choice than Robin... He may be cute, but he's ruthless.

*Bounces away.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm not a legal citizen so I'm not gonna vote. BUT, I would like to throw my hat in the ring for any category you all wanna put me in. I might not be able to make it to the ceremonies, but do you mind if I win, that I put my acceptance speech up here later?

Daniel

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'm not a legal citizen so I'm not gonna vote. BUT, I would like to throw my hat in the ring for any category you all wanna put me in. I might not be able to make it to the ceremonies, but do you mind if I win, that I put my acceptance speech up here later?

Daniel
That's perfectly fine! Not a problem at all! :big_grin:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oooh yayness! *coughcough*voteforme*coughcough* I am so getting on this bandwagon!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
There's no limit to how long you've been here to vote! Even if you joined yesterday you can vote! Redsonga, you're now an integral part of MC! Of COURSE you can vote! :excited:
Oh thats good. I hope that somebody votes for me though :coy:

Redsonga

Reaction score
*big anime puppy dog eyes*
Vote for Redsonga..Your one vote can insure a little Redsonga gets pencils, paper, flashdrives and all the simple things to live a happy writing life. You have nothing to worry about 80% of every vote goes right to the Redsonga, and comes back to you in fanart and youtube thank yous :3...

J/K :wink: But I really do do my best :big_grin:!
I'm not quite ready to vote yet...