Muppet Event in Orlando, Florida

anakin

Reaction score
I dont know from miles but I do know its not that far.. 20 minute drive I would think.. or there abouts. The friends I went with live just past the Universal Studios exit and the History center was only a 15 min. drive from there place and Disney is several exits back the other way so its all right around there. Have fun and a safe trip!:smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
I dont know from miles but I do know its not that far.. 20 minute drive I would think.. or there abouts. The friends I went with live just past the Universal Studios exit and the History center was only a 15 min. drive from there place and Disney is several exits back the other way so its all right around there. Have fun and a safe trip!:smile:
Thank you. :insatiable:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I have a question. How far is the Walt Disney World parks from the Orange County History Center?

Me and the family are going to Florida for a week for vacation on April 6th.
It was about a 25 minute drive for my family from the main entrance to the Downtown Disney area. Not a bad drive at ALL and well worth the time and cost... WELL worth it. It's an amazing, amazing exhibit that all Muppet fans should have the chance to see.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Um John Kennady does not do Fozzie. Eric Jackboson does, as well as all of Franks Muppet Show Muppets.

Voiceroy

Reaction score
I actually just noticed that and corrected it before your post. I was copy/pasting from the Orlando Sentinel when I originally wrote that article. So it's their goof, but my fault for not double-checking.

But I do appreciate your clarifying that.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Um John Kennady does not do Fozzie. Eric Jackboson does, as well as all of Franks Muppet Show Muppets.
I'm pretty sure John puppeteered Fozzie and Frank looped the voice in MFS... don't quote me on that though.

ploobis

Reaction score
So did anybody out there get to see Steve Whimire at the event today?

If so, Tell us all about it. :smile: