Any word on a seperate Complete Season 4 release

Redsonga

Reaction score
*lol* I almost thought that was Fraggle Rock season 4 when I first read it :3. Since this is that section and all :wink:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Darn it. I popped into this thread and read the last post thinking it was about TMS season 4. Let's keep it TMS specific here. :sympathy:

Move the other updates for Get Smart etc to the General Discussion section. :wisdom:
Jamie, the whole thread (including recent comments) pertain to Fraggle Season 4.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Jamie, the whole thread (including recent comments) pertain to Fraggle Season 4.
Oh. I misread it. Still, it's not a Get Smart thread. And if I'd come here looking for the Fraggle Season 4 set news the same thing would have happened. :stick_out_tongue:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I hope Fraggle Season 4 news comes soon too, and that it’s delivered to this thread.

Comments over the last three days have delved into shows in similar home video situations as Fraggle, not just Get Smart. The release patterns of these shows reflect options HIT could have chosen before their contract expired two months ago.

And hopefully it represents options Henson might choose in the near future.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh. I misread it. Still, it's not a Get Smart thread. And if I'd come here looking for the Fraggle Season 4 set news the same thing would have happened. :stick_out_tongue:
I only brought that up to show that other companies that randomly released the complete series have retroactively decided to release single volume season sets. I still think had the HIT! license hung around for one year longer, we would have had S4 of FR separately released. I still don't get the logic that they use the same disks, and they'd just have to print/burn more of them and put them into another box, and it still wasn't considered.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I only brought that up to show that other companies that randomly released the complete series have retroactively decided to release single volume season sets. I still think had the HIT! license hung around for one year longer, we would have had S4 of FR separately released. I still don't get the logic that they use the same disks, and they'd just have to print/burn more of them and put them into another box, and it still wasn't considered.
Very good point :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It was that one misleading post that simply read:

"And Season 4 is announced for September 8th"

that lead me to believe it was Muppet-related news. When read alone it appears as if it's Muppety news as this is not a General Discussion thread. It was a misstep and I'm over it. We all make them. Just bites to be elated for one moment to have dashed hopes the next. Either way this thread was about FR so it would happened anyway. :coy: However, it was still a misleading post to Fraggle fans.

Redsonga

Reaction score
We fraggle fans are use to dashed hopes, they sit right next to where my Mokey plush would be :frown:.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I thought quoting my own statement was reference enough. My apologies for any confusion.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I thought quoting my own statement was reference enough. My apologies for any confusion.
I should have read the previous posts before the last one. I just clicked that Season 4 link and was perplexed for a moment.

On another note, I hope the new Henson licenses go to a company with above board strategies. The Fraggle Rock DVD set bait and switch was not in the Fraggley spirit. The Mindstyle folk promoted the idea of Fraggle figures but never delivered. I think the Fraggle brand speaks for itself. It doesn't need a gimmick. :smirk: