Elmo Tickle Hands: Good Idea Gone Wrong

Drtooth

Reaction score
We're almost afraid to see the videos that are going to start popping up once these hit the market.
probably the same lame microwaving, setting them on fire crap that's polluting Youtube.... :stick_out_tongue:

Anyway... they officially have run out of ideas. Just what the world needs... Elmo Hulk hands.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Yeah...that looks kind of odd. If they were having trouble coming up with toys, they should have given the "Live" treatment to Ernie and Cookie Monster, like they did with TMEX (In my opinion anyway).

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Oh God! Just the Idea of "vibrating hands" isn't good, but I would love If they made a Live Cookie Monster!

Kiki

Reaction score
Good lord! :eek: They're really asking for it with those vibrating Elmo hands, they're gonna cop it! "You won't shout as I fiddle about..." O_O Gaahh.. *shudder*

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh God! Just the Idea of "vibrating hands" isn't good, but I would love If they made a Live Cookie Monster!
Financially speaking, Elmo live didn't do all that well this year. Just as I had thought. So this looks like they're trying to make something much, much cheaper. It also shows they clean ran out ideas to exploit Elmo.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahh...How we miss the days when they just melted a palstic Big Bird a bit and stuck him to the top of a Fire-engine with a red-hat on...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Maybe I'll get these for my nephew and then we can finally have the epic battle we've always dreamed of when I slip on my Hulk hands.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
My mind is definately in the gutter right now because all I could think of was that for the next year, all we're gonna hear will be dirty jokes about where elmo's hands have been. 0_0 TMI for me!