Elmo Tickle Hands: Good Idea Gone Wrong

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
My mind is definately in the gutter right now because all I could think of was that for the next year, all we're gonna hear will be dirty jokes about where elmo's hands have been. 0_0 TMI for me!
ROFL!
I didn't think of that at all!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
How in the world did this product get past the pitch phase? Elmo's red, furry palms alone should have indicated that this might not be the best idea. :stick_out_tongue: There are so many jokes running around in my head, but I'll spare the forum. :halo:

muppet baby

Reaction score
It's just a little, but it's very adorable looking at the same time, heh! :stick_out_tongue:
You know what william i kind of was thinking the same thing a little creepy but a little cute to . I mean Elmo is cute no matter how u put it . I think :stick_out_tongue:

Drtooth

Reaction score
How in the world did this product get past the pitch phase?
"... And here's the best thing! Instead of having to build a base body, we can take all the leftover fabric we over-ordered for the unproduced Elmo Live dolls, sew cheap sound chips in it, and make gloves out of them. The cost to produce them will be rediculously cheap."

'nuff said.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know what william i kind of was thinking the same thing a little creepy but a little cute to . I mean Elmo is cute no matter how u put it . I think :stick_out_tongue:
I agree Michelle! I mean sometimes he can be cute in a good way, while other times he can be annoyingly cute. :crazy: