The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

Pork

Reaction score
w00t...way to go Ed!

*stealthily throws Lefty and Slug into the orchestra pit*
Thankyou for the seats fellas!
*sits down...and thinks these seats aren't as comfy as expected...but they must be...because they were said to be...HAHA, bunch of suckers sitting in the uncomfy seats!

Leyla

Reaction score
Congrats everyone who was voted for or won so far! And thanks so much Prawnie, for doing such a great job on the ceremony! :smile::mad::concern:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
FLOYD: (blinks at Tony and Lefty in the orchestra pit) Mmm... man, looks like we've got a slug in our midst! And Tony's here too! (laughs)

(ABBY CADABBY poofs in)

ABBY CADABBY: Oh! Hi there! My name is Abby—Abby Cadabby! (giggles) I just love these big parties you guys throw! I’m havin’ so much fun! It’s so magic! As the newest person to move in on Sesame Street, they’ve asked me to present “The NOOB Award” for best new member at Muppet Central! I just have one question… what’s a noob? Maybe these people know?
The Shoe Fairy
Redsonga
Colbynfriends
Oscarfan
RedPiggy
And the winner is… The Shoe Fairy! Hooray! A fellow fairy won! That’s so magical!

ANNOUNCER: The Shoe Fairy is taking home her second Muppet Central award of the evening and will no longer be called a NOOB after this!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
This is the “Went to College” award for the most knowledgeable member of the Muppet Central forum

Drtooth
heralde
The Count
Winslow Leach
Muppet Newsgirl
And the winner… Winslow Leach.
Thanks for the nomination, quite unexpected! Though the fellow nominees come as no surprise to me. :smile: :wisdom:

Teheheman

Reaction score
w00t...way to go Ed!

*stealthily throws Lefty and Slug into the orchestra pit*
Thankyou for the seats fellas!
*sits down...and thinks these seats aren't as comfy as expected...but they must be...because they were said to be...HAHA, bunch of suckers sitting in the uncomfy seats!
I dunno, my seat seems pretty comfy enough. Do you think that next time we can have a bigger place for the ceremony? Cause it seems that everytime we have one of these, there aren't enough dang seats.

Daniel

Pork

Reaction score
YEew, Congrats ShoeFairy! ! ! !

*anybody got any deep fried chicken wings?*

Oscarfan

Reaction score
FLOYD: (blinks at Tony and Lefty in the orchestra pit) Mmm... man, looks like we've got a slug in our midst! And Tony's here too! (laughs)

(ABBY CADABBY poofs in)

ABBY CADABBY: Oh! Hi there! My name is Abby—Abby Cadabby! (giggles) I just love these big parties you guys throw! I’m havin’ so much fun! It’s so magic! As the newest person to move in on Sesame Street, they’ve asked me to present “The NOOB Award” for best new member at Muppet Central! I just have one question… what’s a noob? Maybe these people know?
The Shoe Fairy
Redsonga
Colbynfriends
Oscarfan
RedPiggy
And the winner is… The Shoe Fairy! Hooray! A fellow fairy won! That’s so magical!

ANNOUNCER: The Shoe Fairy is taking home her second Muppet Central award of the evening and will no longer be called a NOOB after this!
Aw, phooey! Tripple-whammy! Congrats anyway!

:grouchy:: "Heh, your misery is making this night better than I thought!"

Beauregard

Reaction score
YEew, Congrats ShoeFairy! ! ! !

*anybody got any deep fried chicken wings?*
Bo: Hey, Camilla...over here a second.
Bobo: The deep-fat-fryers were confiscated...

Pork

Reaction score
I dunno, my seat seems pretty comfy enough. Do you think that next time we can have a bigger place for the ceremony? Cause it seems that everytime we have one of these, there aren't enough dang seats.

Daniel
Well, in numbers there is enough seats, but whoever build this theatre was somewhat of an eccentric...and the majority of the seating is upsidedown on the roof. And I have not the ability to stay situated on one of those.

Pork

Reaction score
Bo: Hey, Camilla...over here a second.
Bobo: The deep-fat-fryers were confiscated...
the deep-fat-fryers were...how about the shallow-fat-fryers? I am watching my weight anywho. *watches Weight*