The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Lisa: <doubletake> FURRYRED! ! ! ! ! ! <running GLOMP!> Long time no see!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: (shudders) I have the strangest feeling... as if... my Muppet collection was being... Nah. Can't be. Moving on! Ladies and gentlemen, Beaker, and his translator, Waldo C. Graphic!

(BEAKER fumbles ontstage) (WALDO flies onstage) (Applause)

BEAKER: Mee mo mee me me! Mo mo! Mee me meep me! Meep! Mee mo mee mee Meepmemee! Mmhm! Mee Me!

WALDO: What’d he say…? Eh, beats me! (laughs) But we’re here to present “The Greatest Club For Stalkers” award to the Best Muppeteer Fan Club… whatever that means!

BEAKER: Mee meep!

WALDO: …Right. Anyway… here’re the contenders!
The Richard Hunt Lover’s Club (The RHLC)
Steve Whitmire Admirers Especially His Behind (SWAEHB!)
The Ask Jim Lewis Thread
And the winner is…

BEAKER: Me mee mee mo meep…

WALDO: The RHLC! Congratulations! …Who’s Richard Hunt?

ANNOUNCER: This is the third year in a row The RHLC has taken the win for Greatest Club for stalkers. Accepting this award is the club’s founding member, ReneeLouvier.
Thanks guys! Wow, I just started my little club as a kind of a simple appericiation thingus. (my iPhone is dying so I'll keep it short!)

Thanks again, and I might be around more often after my wedding in four months.

Kiki

Reaction score
...Complete Silence...

*Kiki flies through a window on a motorbike, Miss Piggy-style*

HI EVERYBOD- heeey... where /is/ everyone?

Hellsbisuits, *palmface* missed it, haven't I? :wink:

I was lurching around earlier, but I was in the school library and the nazi librarians were watching me the whole time. O_O Anywhodidoodle, I just wanted to say congrats to everyone! :excited: Wow... I can't believe I was nominated five times... I mean, you guys do not know how much that means to me. I am seriously over the moon about it, lol! :smile:

But dude... this formal dress cost a fortune... hmm. Oh well, better late then never! ^_^ And once again, congrats y'all!

BEAR

Reaction score
(UNCLE DEADLY sulks onstage)

UNCLE DEADLY: Ah, what fools you viewers be. You’re spending your night watching this ridiculous awards show, when you know good and well that the Penguin Repertoire Theatre is putting on their rendition of Macbeth—now aptly renamed “Quackbeth.” I know where I’ll be after presenting this award. Here are the contenders for the “Plays With Dolls” award for Muppet Action Figure Enthusiast:
The Count
theprawncracker
The 80’s Drummer
BEAR
And the winner is… theprawncracker!

ANNOUNCER: theprawncracker doesn’t have nearly as many action figures as The Count.
Bryan: Oh no! That's bad luck! You can't say "Macbe--" in a theater! You must call it "the Scottish Play". Oh well...it's just a forum...carry on!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Bryan: Oh no! That's bad luck! You can't say "Macbe--" in a theater! You must call it "the Scottish Play". Oh well...it's just a forum...carry on!
Oh yeah... I jinxed two plays that way. ...No WONDER they never gave me a big part... :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
So...today I've bought a frame for my award, and put it up on my wall. Not sure if that makes me totally vain, or totally cool...but either way, thanks so much guys! And special thanks to Vic for designing it so amazingly!

~Beauy

dwayne1115

Reaction score
(Dwayne walks in late with a big smile on his face)

Well i didn't even know i was up for the most optimist member award! just to be nommanated for that is truly an honner, and thanks for the people who voted for me whom ever you where.

As for the Ask Jim Lewis Thread I know that it has been kind of quite here as of lattly, and all I can say is More people should come by and ask some questions. For people who may not be familer with who Jim Lewis is you can always ceck out this Interview done a few years ago:http://articles.muppetnewsflash.com/2007/02/jim-lewis.html

Maybe next time we could even beat RHLC, but we are going to have a whole lot of posting and what not to do so. Not to discredit the RHLC it is a wonderful thread and Richard Hunt fans around the world should be honnered by reciveing this award so many times.
I want to thank everyone that helpd make the AJH Thread so good, and like I say maybe next year it will grow even more!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Congrats everybody! I just read through this whole thread. I love how the ceremony was this year; every was hilarious! And I can't believe I missed it. ^^ Good job to everyone especially Prawnie and whoever made the art awards (I know Vic made some, did he make them all?) cause this was one solid shoW!

BEAR

Reaction score
I read through it all too and really enjoyed it. I was even surprised to see that I was nominated for a couple of things. It's nice to know that even though I wasn't around the forums very much in this last year, I still have a presence in your Muppety lives! :smile:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Beakersqueedom Luff You! :3

I know it's too late to do my little speech, and, hey, I have no one else to blame but moiself. :3 Shame on me! I missed one of my faaavvoorriittee events, but here I come, most pleased!

Thank you for nominating me as the, d'aww, cutest. -Blushes- I honestly don't feel I deserve it, for I have neglected the site that fueled my muppet-fandom.​

<3 I LOVE YOU ALL! KISSY, KISSY!​

-Drags along Beaker, Bunsen, and Pew- :3 FWEEE!​

:confused::eek: