The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Maybe next time we could even beat RHLC, but we are going to have a whole lot of posting and what not to do so.
Sweetums: Who's gonna do what to me, when, hmm? !

Hehe, seriously though, I do think the Jim Lewis thread is a prime contender. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Swaehb is a Prime Ribsteak...so whacha' fink abou' that!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Blinks. Missed ma Squeedom. *Chases after her like Animal. Come Baaaack! Come Baaaaack!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Congrats to everyone who won :big_grin: I know I'm a tiny bit late XD

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
FLOYD: (blinks at Tony and Lefty in the orchestra pit) Mmm... man, looks like we've got a slug in our midst! And Tony's here too! (laughs)

(ABBY CADABBY poofs in)

ABBY CADABBY: Oh! Hi there! My name is Abby—Abby Cadabby! (giggles) I just love these big parties you guys throw! I’m havin’ so much fun! It’s so magic! As the newest person to move in on Sesame Street, they’ve asked me to present “The NOOB Award” for best new member at Muppet Central! I just have one question… what’s a noob? Maybe these people know?
The Shoe Fairy
Redsonga
Colbynfriends
Oscarfan
RedPiggy
And the winner is… The Shoe Fairy! Hooray! A fellow fairy won! That’s so magical!

ANNOUNCER: The Shoe Fairy is taking home her second Muppet Central award of the evening and will no longer be called a NOOB after this!
Why thankyou.. but just on the noob note. HER! HER! I AM A GUY! AAAARRRRGH! *hits HIS head on drums*:halo::batty:

RIZZO: (unseen) Psst… hey! Down heah! (camera pans down) Finally! Sheesh! Not my fault I’m so small. Listen here, I’m presentin’ de award for most underrated member—dey’re callin’ it “Underneath da Radar” for some reason. I didn’t even know we had a radar, heh! D’ese members are great, but d’ey just don’t get enough respect—let’s see if we can change d’at so d’ey don’t win again next year. Here d’ey are…
The Shoe Fairy
MeepBorkMeep
Sgt Floyd
Kiki
Oscarfan
And da most underrated member of Muppet Central d’is year is… The Shoe Fairy! Ya hear d’at? Now pay attention to her, okay?

ANNOUNCER: The Shoe Fairy…? Oh, shoot! We were supposed to bring her backstage to get the award, weren’t we? Oops…
I AM A GUY! Lol sorry, but I wasn't here and the fact the YOU thought I was a chick just frogged me off so dang bad!:mad:. Besides, In some of my other posts it is kinda REALLY Obvious.Anyways, thanks fer the awards, but with school and all I couldn't attend. I cannot believe I was nominated for so many (or that I had to look thru at least 20 pages to find mine)!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Why thankyou.. but just on the noob note. HER! HER! I AM A GUY! AAAARRRRGH! *hits HIS head on drums*
Perhaps it was the presence of the Noobs that threw us off...Although actually *I* knew you were a guy...having also been surprised by it when I first found out :stick_out_tongue: The problem is that everyone makes assumptions of gender based on Avatars and User-name. Nice masculine names like "Pork" can be decieving. :search::wisdom::excited:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Perhaps it was the presence of the Noobs that threw us off...Although actually *I* knew you were a guy...having also been surprised by it when I first found out :stick_out_tongue: The problem is that everyone makes assumptions of gender based on Avatars and User-name. Nice masculine names like "Pork" can be decieving. :search::wisdom::excited:
Yeah, I kinda thought that Pork was guy when I was full on noob. Just keep in mind, that my name is from the Season 39 Neil Patrick Harris appearance, which at 3 in the morning turned into an injoke gone horribly, horribly wrong.

Xerus

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: Sheesh… how about that announcer, eh? Where’d we find him? I liked that other announcer we used to have. But that’s beside the point… up next, a self-proclaimed really cute and fuzzy monster—who looks even cuter in his tuxedo. Grover, everybody!

(Applause) (Grover darts onstage)

GROVER: Hello everybodiiiiiiiiiie! It is I, your cute, furry, friend Grover! Yeah! I am here to present two awards! Can you believe it? I guess they could not present the two awards for hugging without the most huggable monster around! First up, we have the contenders for Most Huggable Member!
Katzi428
BeakerSqueedom
Redsonga
Winslow Leach
WhiteRabbit
Aww! They are all just so cute! You want to hug them all! How did you people choose? The winner is…Katzi428!

ANNOUNCER: Kathy has taken the award for Most Huggable member numerous times before—she remains just as huggable, I guess.

GROVER: That is right! And now, the award for Best Hugger! Unfortunately, I was not eligible to win this award—I am related to one of the producers—they are all monsters. These great huggers were eligible, though!
unclematt
Ilikemuppets
Xerus
Kiki
And the best hugger is… Xerus! Aww! Come and give Grover a hug!

ANNOUNCER: Xerus posts hugs to the entire forum at least once a week—if not once a day—in “The kiss, kiss, hug, hug darling topic” thread.
Aw, big hugs to all of you for this great honor of hugging. :smile: You're all such swell, friendly, and understanding people that I feel like a part of this big MC family. And I'll continue my hugs to make everyone feel as great as I do. And a friendly hug to you, Grover, for I know how cute adorable monsters like you adore hugs. :super: