The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

Beauregard

Reaction score
You know I was just kidding ya, hon. Maybe it's the "P" like "Paul" and "Peter"?

Pork

Reaction score
You know I was just kidding ya, hon. Maybe it's the "P" like "Paul" and "Peter"?
Perhaps I did.
Maybe it's because Pork reminds us of food...and food reminds us of people who eat lost of food..which reminds us of men? :hungry::shifty:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Congrats everyone. I hope you all like your awards!

Pork

Reaction score
like...LIKE? what's all this about like. I LOVE my Award! ! ! ! Thanks so much for all the work you put into them. They are really Chawesome! :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea I saw the awards and thought they where very well made and would have loved to have one, but hey I may get one next year!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Thanks! They look amazing.:smile:
On A different note, perhaps we should have a table like the 2nd post (of this thread) of who won what for quick reference posted here.
EDIT. I read it. ALL of it. I was nominated for 7 awards and won 2. Thankyou all so much for the votes. I am also kinda honoured that I was nominated for biggest fan of Sesame Street. XPPPPP

Kiki

Reaction score
Thanks! They look amazing.:smile:
On A different note, perhaps we should have a table like the 2nd post (of this thread) of who won what for quick reference posted here.
EDIT. I read it. ALL of it. I was nominated for 7 awards and won 2. Thankyou all so much for the votes. I am also kinda honoured that I was nominated for biggest fan of Sesame Street. XPPPPP
Congrats, dude! I voted fer ya... (hey, we got nominated fer best MC duo! XD :wink:) and congrats everyone! :excited: I'm still rapt that I got nominted fer, like, 5 things! ^_^

Redsonga

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: And now we have Cantus Fraggle here to present the award for Fan-Fiction of the Year!

(CANTUS comes on stage) (Loud cheering and applause)

CANTUS: (silences crowd) Hail, Muppet Central! I have traveled many a’cave to find this theater here, and I still do not know why I did! I am here to award a very talented author with the most prestigious honor of the “Golden Book” award for Best Fan-Fiction of the Year. But aren’t all fan-fictions of the year the best/ All writing is right! You must write what’s right, right? Mm… yes. Here are the contenders…
Weddings Are Disastrous by theprawncracker
It’s a Long Way to the Top by WhiteRabbit
Change of Heart by Redsonga
The Fraggle From Outer Space by Redsonga
Kermie’s Girl by Ruahnna
Rock and Rain by Redsonga
And the winner of Best Fan-Fiction of the Year—even though they are all the best in this minstrel’s eyes—is… Weddings Are Disastrous by theprawncracker!

ANNOUNCER: By now you know who this prawncracker kid is and what he’s done—so just go back and look.
:confused: I didn't write two of those, did you mean to put some of my fics there?....These are all my fraggle fics so far (with better edited versions are all on FF.net):
An All Hallow's Love (I noticed you put 'Eve' *hee*)
Rock and Rain
Those Of The Black Snow
Everything Seems To Sing
Song Of A Midnight Place
Where The Wild Wind Blows
But To Fly...

I'm surprised everyone loved Rock and Rain so much, I did not get many reviews so I was not sure if I scared everyone for life :confused:.
I'm sort of sad Midnight Place wasn't in the running, but I'm happy that I won anything at all..All that bottled up lifelong fandom shows I guess :excited:
With Fraggle Rock fandom I always give 100% of my soul into what I write and say :smile:.

Oh and my name is weird, I was going to use the name RedSaga (with dragons and swimming contests) but I thought it sounded too dramatic so I redid it Redsonga, A Red Song (a song Red sings) :3:excited:
Little Matt: *lost somewhere in Fraggle Rock, having been abandoned there years ago by Effy* Hey...I think I can hear the sound of Blue Singing...Or Green Music...Maybe it's some kind of RedSonga...Well, congratulations whatever colour and combination of notes you are...
Aaaaw..*hugs little baby Matt* You give me fanfic ideas, yes you do : D. Who's the sweetie?