Gonzo Replica for $79

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, Kermit has been sold out since December 2007 from MR so his price will likely only increase over time as he becomes more and more rare. Gonzo has probably hit bottom at $60-$70. It's hard to imagine him being any cheaper. MR still has Gonzos in-stock brand new even though they are the distributor. So apparently there are a lot of Gonzos out there that just aren't selling, hence the reasons for the drastic price cuts.

ohtherain

Reaction score
Good deal

Thanks for letting me know about this one, otherwise I probably wouldn't have purchased him.

doc hopper

Reaction score
I remember a looooong time ago when the first prototypes popped up and how disappointed we all were when the mesh pantyhose nose was approved. But at sixty seven bucks and free shipping, who can be snobby?

I'm glad I waited and looking forward to my new cheap Gonzo.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Yes! Thank you, Muppet Central, for pointing this out. I couldn't afford one before, but I just ordered mine. Hooray!
:concern::concern:

Now, bring on the deep discount Animal!

ohtherain

Reaction score
Hey everyone - if you missed out the price has unfortunately gone up again to $85 - hopefully you all got it already...

Andibcool

Reaction score
I got mine of ebay yesterday for 67$ plus 90$ shipping to germany. Was the best deal i could get since i could not order :concern: for cheap on amazon.

For animal i payed 120$ and 90$ shipping on ebay too.

So for international buyers ebay is sometimes a good option too.

doc hopper

Reaction score
Just got my sweet sixty seven dollar Gonzo. I never would've gotten him for the original price, but I have to say after posing him and staring for a minute or two, he looks pretty good!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Just got my sweet sixty seven dollar Gonzo. I never would've gotten him for the original price, but I have to say after posing him and staring for a minute or two, he looks pretty good!
He really is spectacular - especially with the easy peasy pupil tweak. It makes all the difference in the world. It's like he's looking right at you about to say something. :concern:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Got mine today, at long last! He's high-fiving Kermit at the moment.