Muppet Show Season 4 coming in 2013

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
Remember, on season one those commerical outtakes I think they were, but I would love to see regular outtakes as most muppet fan would! :big_grin:

rexcrk

Reaction score
i knew gonzo would be on cover for 4 but what about 5 any guesses?:confused:
Probably Animal, though I wouldn't like that (not that I don't love Animal of course :stick_out_tongue:).

I'd rather it be Scooter, Rowlf, Sam the Eagle, or even Rizzo or the Swedish Chef.

muppets2

Reaction score
Rowlf would be cool

and beaker would look even better

:eek::sympathy:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Remember, on season one those commerical outtakes I think they were, but I would love to see regular outtakes as most muppet fan would! :big_grin:
No I definately have never seen them, just both the muppet pilots, ads, a boring feature or two, the muppets on puppets and thats all I got on the seasons, I think.:big_grin: Oh wait, do you mean the gag reel? I could delete the last thing I said but I won't so people can now see what went through my mind before I got what you meanit, well... I think i did, if thats what you meant then I had no idea it was bloopers and outtakes, I thought it was literally just a reel of gags.:big_grin:

David French

Reaction score
I think no matter what Gonzo is going to get a cover. He's the fourth member of the main five (Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal) and, more importantly, he deserves it.
Wooah! Since when has Animal been part of the "main five"? If anything, the other member of the "main five" is Scooter, who appeared in more backstage plots than Animal ever did.

muppets2

Reaction score
Wooah! Since when has Animal been part of the "main five"? If anything, the other member of the "main five" is Scooter, who appeared in more backstage plots than Animal ever did.
I think rowlf appeared just as much as scooter did:sympathy:

He might get it also

David French

Reaction score
No I definately have never seen them, just both the muppet pilots, ads, a boring feature or two, the muppets on puppets and thats all I got on the seasons, I think.:big_grin: Oh wait, do you mean the gag reel? I could delete the last thing I said but I won't so people can now see what went through my mind before I got what you meanit, well... I think i did, if thats what you meant then I had no idea it was bloopers and outtakes, I thought it was literally just a reel of gags.:big_grin:
The "gag reel" was simply a compilation of some of the trailers that the cast recorded. These would have aired on the ITV regions during the regular commercials.

Nekoshema

Reaction score
I think rowlf appeared just as much as scooter did:sympathy:

He might get it also
i'm a Scooter fan, so vote for him, but Rowlf has the same right to get it too, or a group shot like on the inside of the season one case. NOT Animal, i like him, but he's not a main muppet, everyone knows him, and they're marketing the heck out of him, but like Floyd's more of a main muppet than Animal.

that's just my two cents anyway :wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
i keep seeing in my mind Gonzo on the seson 4 cover for the box set .

Sorry i just had to post this right now LOL :smile: it would be a great idea to have him for season 4 cover .